- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by wattumofficial.
- Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:13 #345325green-Kaleidoscope4Participant
Have any of you guys considered moving or buying a vacation home there?Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:14 #345327rapistoftheanimals
once btc reaches 1mil usdTuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:25 #345326Balls_Legend
considering it, doing some ddTuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:27 #345328Low-Philosopher-4952
no, but i’d like to travel there if bitcoin goes up enough that i could spare some sats for the travel. there’s other places i’d rather travel first so idekTuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:50 #345329wattumofficial
Yes, El Salvadorians are legit
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → President of El Salvador telling US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations to stay out of their internal affairs due to new proposed legislation to “Mitigate risks of El Salvador’s BTC adoption”
- → A UK race team with four BTC cars has been fully supported by El Salvador! The Government has given them permission to display the National flag on all four of their cars and HGV transporter, and the UK Ambassador to El Salvador even attended their first race! https://youtu.be/3n-S4guhg88
- → El Salvador’s acceptance of BTC as a legal tender explodes tourism growth. Is BTC the reason for El Salvador’s explosive tourism growth?
- → El Salvador’s BTC plans are tanking the nation’s economy—and is a mess by every measure
- → El Salvador explores low-interest loans backed by BTC
- → El Salvador relaunches Chivo wallet, plans to deploy 1,500 BTC ATMs
- → You guys understand, El Salvador only holds 2% of their reserves in BTC. So IMF asking them to stop usage of BTC as a currency is a hipocricy at it it’s finest!
- → After El Salvador adopting BTC as its legal tender, I think that we’re about to see a big increase in the numbers of crypto credit cards.
- → “As El Salvador has adopted bitcoin as legal tender, it’s critical we mitigate risks to our financial system”, said US Senate Committee. They are scared. [Crypto News]
- → El Salvador’s BTC play: What does the current slump mean for adoption? [Crypto News]
- → Falling BTC price doesn’t affect El Salvador: ‘Now it’s time to buy more,’ reveals Deputy Dania Gonzalez [Crypto News]
- → MoneyGram Partners with Stellar to Develop Stablecoin Remittance Platform, and Eyes El Salvador Partnership By DailyCoin [Crypto News]
- → El Salvador’s bitcoin investment has been cut in half, bitcoin adoption nationwide isn’t really taking off, and the country needs a lot of cash, fast, to meet its upcoming debt payments of more than $1 billion in the next year. [Crypto News]
- → i just bought some Hush Puppies Shoes in El Salvador with BTC [Image]
- → Morgan Stanley Optimistic on El Salvador-issued Eurobonds