- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Papa_Canks.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:20 #294793naji102Participant
Cryptocurrency News – El Salvador still not ready to launch bitcoin bond, finance minister says.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:30 #294794moonkingdome
Im still waitingThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:30 #294796coinfeeds-bot
tldr; El Salvador’s finance minister Alejandro Zelaya has said that the country is still not ready to launch its $1 billion bitcoin bond. Zelaya cited market conditions following the war between Russia and Ukraine as the reason for the delay. He also said that talks between El Salvador and the International Monetary Fund are ongoing.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:33 #294795FallenOne2334
just do it alreadyThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:40 #294797ismirschlecht
Would be a nice entry bruh, do it!Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:51 #294798Papa_Canks
Translation: they don’t think it will sell out
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → El Salvador says could launch bitcoin sovereign bond between March 15-20
- → El Salvador ‘has not had any losses’ due to BTC price dive, finance minister says [Crypto News]
- → FT: El Salvador prepares to launch bitcoin bond
- → EL Salvador started using bitcoin. Arizona trying to pass bills to use bitcoin. Ukraine just legalized bitcoin. Other US states trying to get on with bitcoin. Staples arena is now CRYPTO ARENA. BTC is………down
- → I just saw the prediction of the legendary Crypto James on BOND. He said BOND now worth around $6,5, but it has a potential to skyrocket to $100. Small cut on this DeFi project
- → Happening Now: Bulgaria’s Finance Minister Says Country Is Exploring Crypto Payment Options
- → Tourism in El Salvador up 30% since BTC adoption, minister says
- → El Salvador plans to issue first bitcoin bond next month
- → D/Bond creates the new ERC-3475 standard allowing a decentralized bond ecosystem
- → Russia’s Trade Minister Says Russia Will Legalize Crypto Payments [Crypto News]
- → Banning BTC is Like Banning the Internet, Says Russia’s Finance Minister
- → While millions are being sent to Ukraine in crypto and people on both sides of the war are buying up crypto to store their wealth, the Deputy Finance Minister of Malaysia has this to say: “Crypto Not Suitable as Means of Payment or Store of Value”
- → “I was excited by bitcoin, it seemed good,” Reyes says. But few want to use it and half of El Salvador’s six million people cannot, as they have no internet access [Crypto News]
- → Nayib Bukele says 44 countries to meet in El Salvador to discuss bitcoin [Crypto News]
- → Catalonia is building its own metaverse, says innovation minister [Crypto News]