- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by LawAndUsername.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 19:53 #344323N1n3ty9Participant
Hey guys, apart from mining and day trading. Is there a way of earning XMR? I’m thinking more along the lines of freelancing or jobs where people solely pay in XMR?Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 19:53 #344324rbrunner7
Maybe you find some ideas in [this thread](https://old.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/v7862m/earning_monero/) from about 1 month ago that I found using subreddit search with “earn XMR”.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 19:53 #344325AnarkioCrypto
There are Monero marketplaces, e.g. “MoneroMarket” in Telegram (can’t link but you can search for it), /r/MoneroMarket in Reddit, and websites such as Bitejo.com, Ghostnet.id and Monero.observer where you can list your services. (More info here: anarkio.codeberg.page/markets/)
Microlancer.io and FreelanceForCoins.com support Bitcoin, but you can easily exchange BTC to XMR with FixedFloat.com or CoinSwap.click.
There are also bounties (bounties.monero.social) and CCS (ccs.getmonero.org) if you want to work on a Monero-related project. AFAIK, Haveno (github.com/haveno-dex/haveno) and NeroShop (codeberg.org/neroshop/neroshop) also have some bounties.
If you have an online store, you could accept Monero via BTCPayServer.org or MoneroIntegrations.com. For a brick-and-mortar store, you can use a regular mobile wallet such as Cake Wallet.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 19:53 #344326Alex_LocalMonero
Consider becoming a trader on LocalMonero. You’ll be providing a valuable service to the community.
It’s much simpler than day trading. Simply provide good service and you’ll be getting a profit on every trade in periods of relatively low volatility (in periods of high volatility your margins might get cancelled out by the price movement over the course of the trade, though volatility goes both ways). All of your trades are protected by our arbitration protection system, so if you use a non-reversible payment method (i.e. cash or crypto) then unless you finalize the trade before receiving the payment you have essentially no risk of getting scammed.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 19:53 #344327LawAndUsername
Couple illegal jobs come to mind…..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Question for you smart Algo people. If I am farming and earning Algo rewards, is the cost basis of my earning from the time of cash out or each incremental earn? if I wait to pull my rewards out of farming until the price of Algo goes up. Is the cost basis vs. fiat/USD?
- → Cheapest USD>XMR options outside of Kraken? Would consider fiat>other crypto>XMR.
- → Looking for XMR liquidity providers that still haven’t disabled XMR withdrawals
- → THORchain x MONERO – why no help from xmr devs for native XMR on a dex?
- → Hey Guys, I’m new in Monero and installed the cake wallet. Where can i buy xmr now? Is there a wallet in which I can buy xmr? Thanks!
- → What website is good and safe for dogecoin earning (like: ad watching, completing task or…)?
- → Earning a Shib return on Binance
- → Whats the safest passive earning pool for Polygon?
- → Earning APY on Crypto Held or Staked
- → DeFi and example of earning on it
- → Earning crypto
- → Of The 3 Models of Earning Interest in Crypto Which Do You Invest In
- → Realistic take on earning potential from ADA?
- → Solana games for instant money earning.
- → me in 2136 finally solo mining a block and earning my 1 sat [Image]