- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Paskee.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:37 #316616Fantastic-Ad548Participant
Cryptocurrency News – dYdX Ditches Ethereum for Its Own Cosmos Blockchain.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:37 #316617WorkerBee-3
⚛️Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:37 #316618coinfeeds-bot
tldr; dYdX is moving away from Ethereum and building its own chain in the Cosmos ecosystem. The move will allow the protocol to increase its processing capacity by at least ten. The new chain will also not be charging gas fees, only trading fees. The market responded well to the news, with the DYDX token being up 10%.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:37 #316619MineETH
Isn’t it just going to be a multi-token bridge like what every other token does?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:37 #316620Paskee
I will make my own chain !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Does this mean Cosmos is seen as a better host than Ethereum? Cosmos network – dydx chooses cosmos blockchain over Ethereum for a standalone, affirming cosmos as the “best fit”.
- → DEX dYdX builds its own blockchain on Cosmos. Will other DEXs learn dYdX, everyone? 😂
- → The perp trading protocol DyDx is planning to stop functioning as an Ethereum L2 and move to its own Cosmos SDK based L1 chain by the end of the year
- → DyDx moving to off Ethereum to Cosmos is Massive, but Please remember the Cosmos Philosophy
- → Crypto lender Celsius which recently declared bankruptcy owes more than $4.7 billion in crypto to its customers. Celsius plans to make up its deficit partly using newly minted bitcoins from its mining facility. Do you think Celsius will be able to fully compensate its customers?
- → Ethereum : ERC-20 = Cosmos : ?? / Ethereum : ERC-721/1155 = Cosmos : ??
- → Are there any dex like dydx on cosmos?
- → What is IPRO? The Insider Protocol (IPRO) asset is based on its own Imperium blockchain with implemented MW features of fully anonymous transactions. IPRO will be the main index asset of the Imperium blockchain along with the IMC coin and the upcoming proprietary stable coin.
- → Blockchain to replace SWIFT? In order to completely circumvent the American dominated SWIFT money transfer system, Russia just announced it will create its own blockchain based system.
- → Its the Whales! No, its the Bears! Wait, its the derivatives markets! Wrong, its the Bulls…
- → AMA – StarkWare, the team behind StarkEx (DYDX, Immutable, Sorare) and StarkNet, building ZK rollups to scale Ethereum
- → They say there’s enough SHIB for every single person on the planet to own 50,000 SHIB. My long term goal is to own enough SHIB to count for 20 thousand people. Just wondering how many peoples SHIB this group would own if everyone held what they consider their target goal
- → Britain announces plans to mint its own Non-Fungible Token as it looks to ‘lead the way’ in crypto [Crypto News]
- → Crypto Industry Helps Write, and Pass, Its Own Agenda in State Capitols [Crypto News]
- → Meta Gives In and Adopts BTC At Last, After Its Own Crypto Failed [Crypto News]