- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by Donteuqilla.
- Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 15:36 #380418pepaeParticipant
Dump your ETH-W using a simple dapp for \~0.5% instant profit on your ETH. More info: [https://twitter.com/DumpPoWETH/status/1570754802992447490](https://twitter.com/DumpPoWETH/status/1570754802992447490)
There’s now takers who are buying the ETHPoW (and sell on CEX):
Powered by CowDAO, developed by brainbot and supported by Giveth, who facilitate donating a large part of the fees to good causes on Giveth.Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 15:36 #380419Significant_Reward72
Awesome UX for something that’s as complicated as this!Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 15:36 #380420Donteuqilla
Or simply sell on cex yourself without additional fees.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Vitalik Buterin donated almost $2.5M in ETH to Aid For Ukraine 2 days ago, and didn’t say a word! He’s also donated $2.5M to Unchain Fund [Crypto News]
- → ETH founder Vitalik Buterin says crypto payments will “make sense” as transaction fees fall under a cent. Do you think the ETH 2.0 merge will reduce gas fees on ETH ETH?
- → How is ETH even a thing if the gas fees are so high? I want to swap USD10 worth ETH for another coin, it’s USD46 for gas fees.
- → My Last ETH BUY is today because I have reached my 200 ETH goal. I won’t be buying anymore. I now have 200+ ETH to be staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. Just 9 months ago, 200 ETH was almost a million US bucks!!! Today, less than US$300K. I will continue to stack ETH via staking long-term. GLTA!!!
- → Atomic swap with SOL and BTC, ETH or other coins
- → ETH-XMR atomic swap development update (and follow-up CCS!)
- → The MAGIC Monero Fund is matching donations 1:1 to the ETH-XMR atomic swap campaign
- → Can’t send ETH Matic (blocked… small amount and gas prices to high). What DEX with low min swap to use along metamask to swap to a low trans fees crypto?
- → I have reached the 200 ETH club. From now on, I’ll let staking increase my ETH holdings. You all should know that post merge, staking yields are likely to double and so will my staked earnings. And in due time, I will recoup my original investment in ETH, by selling ETH earned via staking. GLTA!!!
- → I have an idea for people to send and receive ETH without gas fees and I mean ETH not any other L2 Coin
- → What is Lun token and why did I just receive them in my Atomic Wallet??
- → I just bought 1.02 ETH at the rate of $1,460 per ETH. I may buy another 31 ETH, if it falls to $1000. I now have 155.78 ETH to date. 150 ETH are currently staked at CB at 3.67% APR for ETH2 rewards. Becoming an ETH Validator will allow me to earn about 1% more. Is that even worth it? GLTA!!!
- → Can anyone share a rough estimate of total ETH fees needed to bridge ETH to Solana via Wormhole?
- → Demystifying Synthetix Atomic Swap
- → Current state of atomic swap on Monero