- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by NiceDoctorBeam.
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 00:28 #295088TheMiningExperienceParticipant
Don’t trust the mediaFriday, June 3rd, 2022 at 00:32 #295092daBiggaFigga
I love the headlines with the question marks.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 00:53 #295089Mean_Bet8952
These “news” articles will say anything just to get few more views.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 00:55 #295091Geoknysis
Dinosaur lamestream media.
My son from birth will be indoctrinated to distrust the media.
This will spread to his friends and influence a generation of change.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 01:31 #295093FirmestSprinkles
some seasoned analysts said bitcoin could get me laid. they were wrong.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 01:44 #295096NiceDoctorBeam
1. A fucking moron, numbskull, nincompoop
2. Phony know-it-all, often a pimple-headed teenager living with parentsFriday, June 3rd, 2022 at 01:45 #295094ETAVEGAMING
We have been in a bear market in my opinion.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 01:57 #295090deadweight999
CNBC, a propaganda channel. Every “financial news” outlet is a shilled joke.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 02:15 #295095random-plebbitor
except when they say bitcoin is gonna go up right?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Polkadot Partners With Frank McCourt’s Project Liberty to Democratize Social Media Data. Could Blockchain based Social Media Platforms In time Replace Today’s Popular Social Media Networks?
- → WEF: BTC can’t be a currency because it relies on a trust network. Also WEF: Currency is about trust, which is why CBDC’s will help re-establish trust in money.
- → Headline: “We have been working since June to get Algorand ASA support added to Trust Wallet . Headline now has approved PRs in the Trust Wallet codebase and we have paid listing fees to make this a reality. Algorand ASAs are coming to Trust Wallet”
- → I read the draft of Lummis Crypto bill, so you dont have to (and dont fall for FUD) – the bill seeks to legitimise most cryptos and even exclude ICOs from Securities Laws.
- → Aave Launches Social Media Project Lens Protocol With Over 50 Apps Built on Polygon. Could a Decentralised Social Media Platform Help accelerate the Growth of the Blockchain Ecosystem?
- → Reminder: Literally everything you read or view in the media or from anyone posting in a public forum or social media website about or related to crypto in any way is complete bullshit designed primarily to get clicks, likes and upvotes and not to make you money.
- → Centralised Social media or Decentralised Social media?
- → On this day 13 years ago, Satoshi posted this message, “The root problem with conventional currency is all the trust that’s required to make it work. The central bank must be trusted not to debase the currency, but the history of fiat currencies is full of breaches of that trust.”
- → Algorand State Proofs are here! This is huge! Algorand State Proofs are a new interoperability standard that securely connects blockchains to the outer world without trust in an intermediary. All Proof of Stake chains can implement State Proofs to remove trust from the cross-chain equation.
- → Has anyone here ever considered using a BTC trust like VBTC? VBTC aims to capture the total return available to investors in bitcoin. The trust invests exclusively in bitcoin and offers investors a secured, cost-efficient, and effective way to access bitcoin. [News]
- → New Colombian President: “BTC removes issuing power from the states and the seigniorage of the currency from the banks. It is a community currency based on the trust of those who carry out transactions with it, since it is based on a blockchain, trust is measured and grows, hence the growth” [Image]
- → To Trust MetaMask or Not To Trust MetaMask
- → Well, it seems that $40k is now a BTC resistance *dont look up effect*
- → I‘‘m SO F***KN Bullish you dont even know 💥🎢 📈📈📈x10
- → i have a question guys can someone help? my i dont know shit about crypto