- This topic has 20 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by PanicBoners.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345688AcidArchitectParticipant
Be warned … don’t rush this market … already $200 MILLION has been liquidated on SHORT leverage trades … in just an hour and a half after the rate was announced …
I’m not being clever just telling you that there are much bigger fish just waiting for someone to try to SHORT-on this kind of news, to do the opposite…
By definition this is a manipulation where the price of BTC is raised artificially to liquidate all those who think that with the new added interest rate of 0.75% there will be an immediate fall in the market and you have a STOP-LOSS HIT on thousands of traders with what the price is it goes up more and more. View the snip of current clearances on all platforms in just an hour and a half…
So Ima warn again … DO NOT RUSH IN THIS MARKET … DCA IS THE BEST STRATEGY WHEN YOU HAVE THIS TYPE OF UNPREDICTABLE MARKETSWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345698bigchief_penelope
Caveat Emptor init!😅Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345708PanicBoners
Its this type of mentality that will FOMO so hard when price starts ripping and they realize 15k BTC was a pipedreamWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345707Davosssss
It’s gonna pump again today and tomorrow. Compared to SPY, BTC is low ATMWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345706JerryLeeDog
TLDR; Shorting HamsterJizzCoin immediately w/75× levelWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345705Woodpecker3453
Btc facing resistance at the 200w sma (approx. $23k). We also failed to hold support at the 200w last week. If this becomes a clear rejection, I wouldn’t hope for a rally too soon. At best, some more sideways action.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345704Mammoth-Standard-592
Who in their right mind trades on leverage in a volatile bear ma… oh I see.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345703BrianS911
One thing I like to believe is that we really don’t know how much the just/ terra incident expitdited the market we went from cruising on our way to shit floor in a day killed off a lot of the market cap ,in my mind it spend up the whole processWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345702iMHackeRPiratE
fed meet happens = price pumps
for a day or two then they’re dumping to fk up spot orders , now they’re liquidating who were into shorting.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345701Crypto-Jim33
Wait what your are saying we will not going to hit 65k tomorrowWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345700hquer
Liquidation is always there for you: on the way down, on the way up – beware!Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345699Ferdo306
Stocks are up too
Same sort of manipulation?Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345697slywalkers
why people pumping? 75bps is bad for market as it will cause inflation and dollar value will fly.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345696GhostOfMcAfee
Could also have been that a lot of people had shorts open in case we got unexpected news of a 1% rise. Then, they closed those positions immediately when we got the news that it was .75% as expected.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345695Marrr_ty
Give it a few days. GDP could be a shit storm in the making. Although Bidden says it’s not a recession so it must not be.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345694kirtash93
Too late, I already put all my money into ELONBALLS token.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345693J_Hon_G
To be honest I do not trust this pump, call me pessimist, but as my grandad used to say ‘a pessimist is an optimist well informed’Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345692Spooky-poots
Lots of announcements are still coming up this week.. I’m waiting until at least Monday before I buyWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345691thegooddocgonzo
I just relax, DCA, and go about my day. It’s a pretty stress-free lifestyle among all the market turmoil.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345690Odlavso
so I should short btc with 100x leverage?Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 21:10 #345689rulesforrebels
Were going down or sideways for at least the next year so yeah dont rush
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I read the draft of Lummis Crypto bill, so you dont have to (and dont fall for FUD) – the bill seeks to legitimise most cryptos and even exclude ICOs from Securities Laws.
- → Bitcoin Dips Below $44K, Crypto Economy Drops 4.5%, Traders Rush to Stablecoins
- → BTC thoughts while watching TV show ‘Gold Rush’
- → Saw this. “In a gold rush the smart people sell shovels instead of digging because they know it’s a scam. Hence why semiconductor companies sell crypto mining hardware instead of mining it for themselves.” Thoughts?
- → Cryptocurrency miners rush to Texas, working to turn Austin into BTC mining capital as power grid’s stability is in question
- → Don’t rush into the metaverse. The real metaverse projects will come soon.
- → Gary Vaynerchuk said 98% of Non-Fungible Token projects will fail after the gold rush fades. – “This is internet stocks 99,” said Vaynerchuk when asked about the current Non-Fungible Token landscape. Most of the behavior I see in Non-Fungible Token buying reminds me of the way people bought beanie babies.”
- → People rush to them as awarness against the environment and other things like efficiency and “”saving”” this or that thing added to a project.
- → Why rush for PoS if the most important scaling solutions are already available?
- → Our first BTC conference as artists. What a rush. Such amazing people from all over the world. BTC is the answer.
- → Pocket Towne NFT Project – Are you in the LAND RUSH? MINTING NOW!
- → Lots of BTC rush to exchanges’ wallet
- → Don’t Rush
- → In POW the second you receive a block you rush to work on top of it as you are more likely than to be picked to create the next one. Why are people in POS incentivized to attest instead of waiting for others to attest? Is it just that at the last possible time they do it all at once?
- → Please don’t rush to any conclusion that makes you sell your Eth, there is more at stake than you might think!