- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Kamikaza731.
- Friday, June 24th, 2022 at 20:09 #318132ImportancePutrihjmbmParticipant
Dydx protocol is currently built on the Ethereum layer 2, has processed over 10 trades and 1,000 orders per second on its interface, and has moved into the Cosmos SDK for its V4 update.
According to Cointelegraph, the dydx firm stated that the Ethereum layer 1 and the Ethereum layer 2 didn’t come up to par in its requirements and decided to move to the Cosmos blockchain. Furthermore, the Cosmos ecosystem of blockchains is designed to scale and interoperate with each other, confirming its name as the internet of blockchains. In addition to Cosmo’s ever-expanding and innovating network which moves forward in building a decentralized future, numerous crypto platforms are moving forward to be up to par or even exceed this network, an example is Axelar crypto offering universal interoperability as well, and Zetrix blockchain which facilitates smart contracts and delivers privacy, security and scalability.
Continuously, blockchains leverage Cosmos’s inter blockchain communications protocol, and the dydx uses this feature to create a bridge between its protocol and the Cosmos. Allowing the transfer of collateral for trading from/to blockchains and running the dy/dx code on open permissionless networks with no services being operated by a parent entity.Friday, June 24th, 2022 at 20:09 #318133Kamikaza731
Cosmos cant be looked at a host because when you build chain on cosmos chain becomes sovereign. With interchain security comming to atom this will be much easier since atom could be used for securing new chains. Is cosmos a better than etherium? They both have pros and cons. As far as i see a major disadvantage on eth is speed it is very slow.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → DEX dYdX builds its own blockchain on Cosmos. Will other DEXs learn dYdX, everyone? 😂
- → The CFTC’s Case against bZx is an Example of “Regulation By Enforcement To Build Precedent”. The Real Reason They’re Doing This Is To Crminilize/Prosecute/Extradite Governance People On Platforms Like DYDX arbitrum, and Especially the v4 Cosmos DYDX Chain.
- → DyDx moving to off Ethereum to Cosmos is Massive, but Please remember the Cosmos Philosophy