- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by ColdFusion3456.
- Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 07:52 #358205HrideshwarParticipant
heard it will be completed on 19th September but it is not sure yet because due to technical reasons, this time may also changeSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 07:52 #358206michelem
It’s based on block count here you can see a good estimation (now it’s set on 13 September) [https://wenmerge.com/](https://wenmerge.com/) and for more info [https://wenmerge.com/discover-more-about-the-merge/#!/how-are-updates-implemented](https://wenmerge.com/discover-more-about-the-merge/#!/how-are-updates-implemented)Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 07:52 #358207AESTHTK
Here:Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 07:52 #358208Rtbrosk
same time people om reddit grow a brainSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 07:52 #358209Nine-Arks
According to google the merge will be complete by 15 sept this yearSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 07:52 #358210ColdFusion3456
You don’t ask when the gates to Heaven will be open.
You mother fucking have faith that God will open it when the fuck ever.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Vitalik said after the Merge, ETH is 55% complete. How difficult are the upcoming upgrades from technical stand point relative to The Merge?
- → ETH co-founder Vitalik Buterin said on Thursday that ETH will be about 55% complete after the “merge,” when the network moves from proof-of-work (PoW) to a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus system.
- → Ethereum inches closer to the Merge with Sepolia Testnet Launch. I have 165 ETH currently staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. By year 2030, I will have about 214 ETH, assuming the rate stays constant. As you all should know, after the Merge ETH staking yield is expected to DOUBLE. HODL!!! GLTA!!!