- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by roarroar6767.
- Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 03:49 #3458056M66Participant
SEC Gensler, 100M man defying congress and crippling crypto (Ripple, Library)
I saw article about how wealthy Gensler is, now the question is, does Gensler work for government or himself?
Where is the source of his wealth?
Wondering how much bonus he gets by taking legal action against big companies?
At this point, it’s very difficult to think he is serving people…
They are boldly ignoring people and congress.
Aren’t crypto holders, those people who can get hurt by Sec’s actions?
Then we have Jay Clayton, former SEC chairman who has at least $50M of wealth .
And we have William Hinman who is also a millionaire.
Is that a pattern?Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 03:49 #345806hdiesel503
Worked at Goldman Sachs for many years.Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 03:49 #345807365Dillweed365
Apparently not from bribes.Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 03:49 #345808hateballrollin
There’s a reason why he’s the chairperson.
They’re not going to give a brokeass with morals, the position.
They give it to the richass with NO morals, that will benefit business and make them more money.Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 03:49 #345809JuiceColdman
Old money. Just like all other old rich white dudes gripping the levers of control with their bony ass hands.
Thankfully, bitcoin solves for thisThursday, July 28th, 2022 at 03:49 #345810Harold838383
He probably shorted rippleThursday, July 28th, 2022 at 03:49 #345811roarroar6767
What if gensler is wallet 3.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → You need to qualify as an “accredited investor” to earn 7% interest on stablecoins, but anyone can invest in IPO’s like DIDI which Gary Gensler approved and is now down 85% from IPO price. Such a fair system.
- → History doesn’t tend to repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme. (wen spot ETF Gary Gensler?)
- → SEC Will Focus on Regulating Crypto Exchanges in 2022, Says Gary Gensler
- → U.S. SEC Chief Gary Gensler All But Admits to Jon Stewart Congress is Controlled by Big Bank Lobbyists
- → SEC Director Gary Gensler recently reported that 90-95% of all retail stock orders are routed through “dark pools,” which exacerbates and encourages fraud. Blockchain can help drastically limit and restrict these potentials through transparency, immutability, traceability, etc.
- → Summary: Gary Gensler’s MIT lecture 3 (2018) – Blockchain basics & Cryptography
- → Blockchain Basics & Consensus (summary of MIT lecture 2018 by Gary Gensler, lecture 4)
- → Meet Gary Gensler
- → Gary Gensler reiterates: BTC is not a security, almost all other cryptos are
- → Multiple SEC Veterans Have Resigned Under Gary Gensler’s Leadership [Crypto News]
- → SEC Chair Seeks Formal Deal With the CFTC for Crypto Regulation Gary Gensler Seeks Formal Deal with CFTC for Crypto Regulation [Crypto News]
- → SEC Chairman Gary Gensler says BTC is the only cryptocurrency he would consider a “commodity” on CNBC this morning. [Image]
- → Gary Gensler this morning: “BTC is the only one I’m willing to say is a commodity” [Crypto News]
- → SEC Chair Gary Gensler Says There’s No Reason To Treat Crypto Assets Differently Than Securities
- → THIS JUST IN… SEC Chairman Gary Gensler Supports CFTC Having Oversight of BTC, Ether. Source: WSJ GLTA!!!