- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Upstairs-Motor2722.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 01:47 #386694Interesting_Head3624Participant
Ballistic missiles from North Korea , incompetent leaders, natural disasters, and inflation getting worse. Surprised everything is not completely pancaked.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 01:48 #386695pnd83
I think BTC is being propped up by the exchanges and whales to avoid liquidations. There’s zero upside right now and they can’t hold it up forever. I for one just want to get the big dump over, algo has been holding nice but it’ll get dragged down with everything else.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 01:48 #386696AlligatorDerby
Check in on a few macro economic indicators… It will no longer be a ‘ feeling ‘Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 01:48 #386697Upstairs-Motor2722
Do I have a feeling? No. Is it possible? Yes. Large banks are failing. I cannot control anything but the amount of money I use to interact/speculate/etc. I can react if/when another slide happens.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → A balanced portfolio is your best defense against a bear market “DOT and ATOM are two cryptos that could be good to hold during a bear market” (What are your go-to bear market hedges?)
- → We could potentially enter the phase of the bear market where we hit bear exhaustion, due to our higher volatility. And it won’t matter what the stock market does, or if there’s a tsunami. The crypto market will follow the path of least resistance. And that could be up.
- → Bear Market to Bull Market plan.Are we still in a bear market?