- This topic has 38 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by Geektak.
- Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 03:56 #47614Michael_Asaana
The best thing you could do is learn some basics of technical analysis – following TA it is high on the Bollinger Bands and RSI on the weekly and monthly which can mean that it is a great sell opportunity. it just depends on how long you think this bull run will go on as well. You could probably buy-in at a better price but its like BTC any of these prices will be great in the long run.Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 06:03 #47598FickleComfortable586
I think it depends on what you are doing with it? Are you looking for a 2X pump and dump in the short term? Then no I don’t think it is a good entry point. Are you looking for long term hold potential then yeah maybe, it depends on how much you are going to invest. 2 coins? Probably doesn’t matter. Why not dca/layer into the coin? Buy in thirds, 1/3 now, set a limit order at something lower, and then a third snipe order for something lower than the previous one. That way you catch any bounce down.
If you don’t have the ability to do limits, then you can still do the 1/3’s. You will just have to watch the coin closer. DYOR/NFAMonday, December 20th, 2021 at 06:11 #47615CathieWoodsStepChild
Yes, great price.Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 06:40 #47616Equal-Bill7504
Dca that shit bruh.Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 08:33 #47617scott-tr
just at least buy some so you’ve psychologically committed. Then build your position as your brain tells you over a period of timeMonday, December 20th, 2021 at 14:06 #47618ZodiacManiac
AVAX is -28% off ATH…. ETH -22%Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 14:07 #47619ZodiacManiac
Damn I got in at $0.50 😉Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 14:17 #47620ZodiacManiac
AVAX could drop like a stone… just never forget this small fact. In a bull market everything runs high. When dark clouds appear it will plummet .. just like everything else. -80% to -95% is very likely.. so no AVAX could easily drop back to $5-$15 range.Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 14:30 #476212001phoenix
It is all about believing. If you believe this is the future, then we only at the beginning phase, then it is easier to make decisions.Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 15:27 #47622StickyNoodle69
DCA very lightly until BTC bottoms out maybeMonday, December 20th, 2021 at 16:03 #47623lovethenamechakakhan
I have auto buy set up to buy $100 on 1st and 15th of each month no matter the price. No use trying to time the dips if you’re investing for long-term and you believe in the project 🤷♂️…Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 16:57 #47625royparsons
I’d probably wait for January before going in hard. Market is quite indecisive right now. DCA as others have said.Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 17:25 #47626ZodiacManiac
This is to be honest the wrong to place to ask as most just pump their bags. 80-100 seems ok when you look further out. Just be careful… even Eth lost -85% … Avax isn’t Ethereum. I hope it goes back up to $140 sometime.Tuesday, December 21st, 2021 at 03:50 #47627FunFact5000
I’ve been in it at sub 20s, 60,70,90 and recently 101. I have a lot Time staked with it, but also kept a few dozen avax to hold onto since the Bank announcement of possibly using avalanche network.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → One BTC reach $100k the total cap is $1.83Trillion with 100% gains from $50k entry but when DOGE reach $3 the market cap is $396Billion only with 1,800% gains from $0.17 entry the smartest investors already know where they can milk this market. Doge road map is ineviteble. Doge to $3!
- → “BTC created a triple-entry ledger that self-audits and writes on-chain. It’s an immutable ledger entry that can never be altered. That’s the best accounting technology that’s ever been created by humans.” – @darinfeinstein [Image]
- → Stablegains, a US-registered company funded by YCombinator, promised 15% in USD. In reality, they converted it to Tera USD and skimmed 4%. Now they have been sued for losing ~42 million USD from 4,878 customers.