- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by BobBreak.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 09:13 #273872ErosTHEParticipant
Hello to all traders.
Do you think is time to buy the deep ? It is time to opening our longs ?Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 09:14 #273876LaserCondiment
It’s not deep enough yetSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 09:17 #273873Longjumping-Low3164
Waiting for 80% drop from all time high.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 09:28 #273878BobBreak
Will it ever come up again?Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 09:30 #273874midastouch900
The quantitive tightening period in the US is likely to start June 1st. The fed will start to unload their assets & the markets won’t like that so good chance prices will probably go down further… plus there’s like another 5 fed meetings this year, some of which will surely include more interest rate hikes, so lot’s more downside could be to come…. with that said, we’re still pretty low right now, so with a long term horizon it can’t be a bad idea to start nibbling your way in at these prices. Maybe just don’t unload a long all at once, average it in throughout the rest of the year.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 09:30 #273875GannicusXIII
I dont know, he is a bit of a loser as super heroes go 😂Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 09:40 #273877No-Market-2238
Have a look at the chart and tell me?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → A deep dive into the buy/sell patterns of one of the largest (non-exchange) private crypto wallets
- → Get ready for the inflow of women asking how to buy abortion pills using BTC on the deep web. [Image]
- → Twitter confirms that Elon Musk has filed with the SEC to buy Twitter at $54.20 per Share: Do you think he is going to follow his promise on deep Crypto integration?