- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by front-equal.
- Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 15:24 #47307front-equalParticipant
Do you know Colony Lab? Colony aims to support the whole Avalanche ecosystem. Stake CLY and get access to token sales early, get airdrops and staking rewards from X-chain and forum categorynets.Monday, December 20th, 2021 at 15:27 #47308front-equal
>Colony’s vision is rethinking outdated methods and creating new ones to bring traditional finance to DeFi – specifically the Avalanche ecosystem. Colony has set out to build a suitably rewarded basis for the next generation of Avalanche apps. It combines traditional venture finance with a sense of community through open governance, support, and inclusion.
>Colony will operate as an accelerator for the Avalanche ecosystem by funding early-stage enterprises and beyond. It will help Avalanche protocols by providing funds to improve liquidity and securing networks by running nodes. The project will also maintain an Index of Avalanche-based projects.([source](https://news.coincu.com/40445-colony-ido/))
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Pologon > Avalanche. Aave incentive rewards have stopped on Polygon Network. So I migrated to Avalanche because Aave still has an incentive program which pays AVAX. It was a mistake! Polygon is King and if your on it, stay there. Don’t move to Avalanche. Key insights within…
- → Avalanche joins the Chainlink SCALE program to accelerate dApp development on C-Chain 🧱 With SCALE, Avalanche devs can get high-quality oracle services while helping support the long-term sustainability of Chainlink ⛓ 🔺
- → Subnets were supposed to explode. Why are there only like 3 active subnets?