- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by Scoob8877.
- Thursday, February 10th, 2022 at 05:01 #98429Darth-vedaParticipant
Do you guys buy and hodl or do you guys stake? Does anyone hodl and stake? Which is better? I own Solana and I am torn whether if I should stake or not. Not knowing what will happen if I were to stake. Could you guys please explain which is better ? ThanksThursday, February 10th, 2022 at 05:01 #98430poncha_michael
I made a small buy ($10) of SOL on Coinbase and transferred to a Solflare wallet. Staked the Sol. It’s a learning process, and doing it with a very small amount of fiat takes away the anxiety of making a mistake and makes learning about all of this fun and exciting. Be aware that it will take an epoch (2-3 days) for your stake to delegate, and then another epoch to begin receiving awards.Thursday, February 10th, 2022 at 05:01 #98431Conlo5
You’re still holding if you stake. There’s no risk. If you’re holding and not staking, you’re literally missing out on free opportunity.Thursday, February 10th, 2022 at 05:01 #98432SatoshiSnoo
Staking is easy, profitable, and pretty liquid (Avg ~1.5 days to stake or liquefy your stake). Solflare is really simple as both a wallet interface and staking manager.Thursday, February 10th, 2022 at 05:01 #98433aryaxt
Waiting for ledger support to stake, already have more wallets than I want. Not willing to track another pass phraseThursday, February 10th, 2022 at 05:01 #98434SolanaChef
I buy SOL, stake SOL to mSOL at [Marinade.finance](https://Marinade.finance)’s stake pool. Marinade delegates to more than 400 validators on the network right now, doing astonishing work for the decentralization and growth of Solana.
Then I either hold mSOL or use it in DeFi to get even more yield on top of the staking rewards!
That way I both support the decentralization and security of the Solana network, and get yield from staking AND get yield from DeFi. Trifecta!Thursday, February 10th, 2022 at 05:01 #98435PuterGuy_3301
I stake half my sol through phantom, then the other half through invictusDAO check it outThursday, February 10th, 2022 at 05:01 #984363packLarge
Stake and chillThursday, February 10th, 2022 at 05:01 #98437hexadot00
Yes stake. Tulip.garden with phantomThursday, February 10th, 2022 at 05:01 #98438Scoob8877
I stake via Exodus
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I am new to Solana, can you guys help? I am buying Solana using coinbase. I want to mine, How can I mine Solana? Can you also please explain what does Solana have to do with NFTs? Thanks in advance and happy new year
- → How to buy luna v2. Can someone please help me understand how can i buy lunaV2 on the 27th and does anyone know what time its going to be released..? Thanks in advance
- → Hey there, I am looking to buy Matic in NYC but thanks to our government it is basically impossible, if you have any clue on how to buy it in NYC please help!!! Thanks sooo much!!