- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Str00pwafel.
- Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 10:58 #358256Temporary_Window_668Participant
Do you believe that Solana NFTs is still active?Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 10:58 #358257AnyhowWorsen58
YesSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 10:58 #358258Standard_Sir_4229
Well, i recently got interested in the Solana ecosystem for a project of mine. I was new to it so did some research & tutorials first. The technology is very interesting but still not 100% ideal for many NFT use cases. For unique art objects, it is very cheap and effective. For in game items with thousands of copies and more, i would probably investigate other technologies.
So to answer you question, i think the hype is fading and I am concerned there are good alternatives for many use cases.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 10:58 #358259Str00pwafel
Very much so. There are some amazing projects with great innovations. Check out what DeGods are doing with y00ts. Read the papers and check out the community. This is no shill to the NFT itself, but to look at what is happening around it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I am new to Solana, can you guys help? I am buying Solana using coinbase. I want to mine, How can I mine Solana? Can you also please explain what does Solana have to do with NFTs? Thanks in advance and happy new year
- → Is Australian zoo launching green wildlife NFTs on the Algorand blockchain? Australian zoo goes green with NFTs and partners with NFT meadow labs to deploy NFTs on a carbon-negative blockchain.
- → 16 active Bifrost Collators including infstones,HashQuark, Ryabinaio and staking4all have been successfully elected, there are still 23 registered Collators queued in the waiting list Let’s look forward to a new round of 16 Active Collators on March 29th!