- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Katorya.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 18:28 #325061tuesdaycohenParticipant
Where do y’all think AVAX can go? ATH’s ?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 18:28 #325062J-96788-EU
$500Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 18:28 #325063SevereCalendar7606
If… AVAX can figure out a way to burn tokens and cut the max supply. Get rid of the million tokens it sold to Luna. Fix subnets so they burn/ use AVAX. Divert attention away from new hype. Simplify the multichain process in one mobile wallet, Fix staking and remove time lock bonus. I think we have a chance.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 18:28 #325064wdrosa
If AVAX participates in that bull run, yes. But that is not guaranteed. There are many coins in the top 100 who have never gotten close to their 2017 ATH’s. They have faded into semi-obscurity but are still around. A shadow of their former selves.
You or I may feel AVAX will not be one of those but it’s important to consider that possibility. If BTC runs to $100k+ that doesn’t necessarily mean AVAX will go up with it.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 18:28 #325065TheBak3dOne
Yes, I personally think around $500 is high end realistic next bull run.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 18:28 #325066TelephoneExpress973
More like $500-$1000 mateSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 18:28 #325067paradockers
No. You only get a pandemic once every 100 years… I don’t foresee ultra low interest rates for a long time. Minimum 10 years until the next black swan and that’s a long time. AVAX seems better than Solana right now though.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 18:28 #325068Katorya
In a legit bull run sure, but it’s gotta be a real bull run not just a market uptick
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What the bear market of 2018–2020 and bull run of 2021 tells us about preparing for the next bull run in cryptocurrencies!
- → Defi will run on top of lightning. Decentralised social media will run on top of lightning. The “metaverse” will run on top of lightning. Lightning is the protocol that will sit between the internet as we know it and apps as we know them. Every app on earth will run on top of lightning.
- → Realistically how much would someone need in Crypto this bear run to become a millionaire aide next bull run?
- → My Last ETH BUY is today because I have reached my 200 ETH goal. I won’t be buying anymore. I now have 200+ ETH to be staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. Just 9 months ago, 200 ETH was almost a million US bucks!!! Today, less than US$300K. I will continue to stack ETH via staking long-term. GLTA!!!
- → What will be the next big thing in the next bull run? (2017: ICOs | 2021: Non-Fungible Tokens & DeFi)
- → Bull run🐂v bear run 🐻
- → Life was so good during the bull run, what are your happy experiences during the last run or past runs?
- → PSA: Anyone With a Computer & Internet Connection Can Run a BTC Node FOR FREE. Just Download and Run the Free Software. You don’t need to buy these raspberry pi’s that are not primarily BTC Nodes. Those Pricey Pi’s Are Lightning Nodes AND BTC nodes. There is a Big difference! Run A Node!
- → The next Bull Market will be the wildest ride ever seen in this space. Why? Major institutions and banks are joining the ride, but once the bull market reaches its top, we will probably see one of the biggest crashes in the history. Why? Whales driven by extreme greed
- → I strongly believe that tomorrow’s Super Bowl crypto adverts are going to cause the start of the next bull run!
- → I think Doge will seriously go above $5 this next bull run.
- → When do we reckon the next bull run may be?
- → Many of today’s popular altcoins probably won’t survive ’til the next bull-run. Don’t think there’s a status quo.
- → I think the fact we’re seeing coins of debatable value rise hugely in popularity again is a sign we’re nearing the next bull-run.
- → I want to take my money out and hold onto it until the next bull run in 2-3 years. Is there a huge difference between keeping it in a stable coin, keeping it in fiat on the exchange platforms or just transferring it back into my bank?