- This topic has 41 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by skully00.
- Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358389OneThatNoseOneParticipant
I know this goes against the feeling in your bones that the dips must be bought. I’m begging please for the love of everything don’t buy the dip. The economic signs are looking atrocious.
1. The Fed is still fighting half-century high inflation. Last month saw a slight decline in yearly inflation and this decline was largely due to a decrease in energy/oil prices. Even with this decline I must remind the bulls that prices are **still** **increasing** at over 8% yearly. The core monthly CPI actually **increased** 0.3%.
2. Russia has severely reduced and outright halted gas flows to many European countries, who are seeing a massive increase in their electricity bills to the point of grid overloads, energy rationing and blackouts. In the UK, it is estimated that individuals see an increase in their bills from around 1300 pounds in 2021 to 4200 pounds in 2022. The energy bill is projected to cost twice an individual’s monthly salary in 2023(per Trades Union Congress, UK). And Boris Johnson lacks any incentive or will to do anything about the issue, so this will remain unresolved for the moment. Per Bloomberg, Poland faces a 180% energy spike. Germany power prices have almost tripled this year. Per Enerdata, Italy’s prices have closed to doubled. And the list goes on. All this mind you, with just a few months to prepare before winter. **ALOT** of European money will exit the markets.
3. We can look at the jobs numbers. 528,000 jobs were added to the economy. and the unemployment rate edged down to 3.5 percent, a historic low for the past half-century. About 170,000 jobs were added according to the household survey. Interestingly, we actually lost about 71,000 full-time workers and added around 380,000 part-time jobs. The amount of **multiple job holders** increased by 92,000. Why would people suddenly need to work multiple jobs? Things are looking rough.
I also mentioned we are at a historic low for unemployment. That may sound good, but take a look at the graph below. Every single time unemployment hit historic lows the economy went into a recession. (Recessions are highlighted in grey).
4. Consumer Personal Savings is taking and absolute swan dive meaning everyone will be . strapped for cash. The University of Michigan survey expected real income to absolutely . plummet. The amount of credit card debt from May to June has shot up by 60% continuing its . upward trend and increased. And the dollar price is going to the moon so there’s less money in . the economy.
[University of Michigan Consumer Survey](https://preview.redd.it/gm9e0h87dwi91.png?width=520&format=png&auto=webp&s=eaf0a3a2f18379587f3955ecc7a23476ef522135)
Folks be careful out there. Many have already lost enough from the many we-know-who collapses. Don’t take any risk you don’t have to.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358420Robert_CharlesST
Got it Imma buy etherum at 4500$ when the economy doing fine. Thank for the advice.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358411DrunkDoge420
I don’t care of the price, knowing it will eventually be worth more than my investment, I am not trying to predict the market, I do not really care if I buy something for 20% more expensive than the low, just trying to accumulate assets for my portfolio.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358412The-Francois8
So you’re saying to wait for the bigger dip.
Can we buy that one?Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358413ChemicalGreek
DCA and chill OP! You’re clearly investing with emotions.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358414DanSmokesWeed
No one knows shit about fuck. Your charts aren’t going to change that.
^(I’m def not buying anything rn tho…)Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358415randylahey1970
I bought the dipSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358416newbonsite
do not try and tell what to do , I’ll lose my money if I want too /:Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358417Odysseus_Lannister
*Fair assessment on why we’ll keep going down*
• r/cryptocurrencySaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358418dirtyhandsome
Best piece of advice is to never listen to a crypto dude on r/cc but to steady stacking stats DCA like grandma said soSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358419Vinnypaperhands
Erbody be joking in the comments but op isnt wrong here. I love crypto but the macro world economy is crumbling right before our eyes. Ignore it if you want. We should be preparing . Having cash during these times is a smart move. Be safe out there my childrenSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358410Castr0-
Don’t listen to this guy. Bear market is where money is made.
I don’t need sources because i’m doing that and i seeing by myself.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358421Kewwike
Im gonna do opposite as reddit says, good profit stratSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358422BlazeDemBeatz
Oh this post is back from last month 🙄Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358423HeirOfRhoads
Doomium is back on the menu ladsSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358424Eastern-Article-7203
ALL IN!Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358425Fluffy-Attorney1814
You’re begging internet strangers to not do something that has no effect on you?
Seek help.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358426Gervais242
Sure it all makes sense but very little of it actually matters.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358427-CatFunt
RemindMe! 30 daysSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358428AlligatorDerby
DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, DAD!
(Edit: seriously though I’m in the bear camp. Just Wreckked enough to Buy all the way down)Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358429DDaBeast4
TraitorSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358430skully00
i did these type of posts in november calling the top (they won’t listen man) let people get recked and then message them months later after they lose a lot of moneySaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358399Initial-Good4678
Shut up dad.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358390FldLima
I always heard to do the exact opposite people say here so I WILL BUY.
You ain’t fooling me man. I’m too wise.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 17:35 #358391Beyonderr
This is a great time to (slowly) accumulate though.
Just make it easy for yourself and DCA. Goes up? GREAT! Goes down? Cheaper accumulation.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → WATCH IT GO DOWN ALMOST 70 %. And to compound matters you bought more in a downtrend. not smart. . sell and buy back later. BUY THE DIP – SEE WHAT BRANDT SAID ABOUT IT, ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL TRADERS OF ALL TIME. THE BUY THE DIP POSTERS HAVE BEEN SAYING IT SINCE 80, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30
- → How many dips could a Shib dip, dip, if a Shib dip could dip Shib?
- → Buy the dip, of the dip, of the dip … [Image]