- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by MaxAmpsss.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 10:19 #274425HeWhoRemains_cryptoParticipant
While a police report have been made against Do Kwon, on behalf of UST and Luna investors in Singapore, CZ is publicy asking on twitter where the BTCs are, that were supposed to buyback Luna.
But in the meantime Do Kwon making proposals to fork a worthless coin on a wortless chain? He is supposed to pay whats left back to the investors, but all he does is working on a second version, that is not containing any concept or priority on making anyone whole again. This is starting to smell pretty fishy. Is this rapidly turning from a failing algostable into a fraud?Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 22:25 #274426MaxAmpsss
Good News!!! Terra Compensation Scheme (TCS) has been launched!!! https://teralunatcs.org/app/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Do Kwon is turning the situation from a failed project into a crime
- → Since June 1st there has been more than 7.5 million FAILED transactions on Ethereum. Each failed transaction still charged the sender. The highest fee for a failed transaction was 28,527,830 gas on June 4th. [Crypto News]
- → FIAT Money continues to be the Currency of Choice for Criminals, not Crypto: Less than 1% of Crypto Transactions are Connected to Crime, more than $1,600,000,000,000 of FIAT is Connected to Crime each Year