- This topic has 43 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by DryTechnology5224.
- Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358535busterrulezzzParticipant
I know this goes with the feeling in your bones that the dips must be bought. I’m begging please for the love of everything to actually do it, and to buy the dip. The economic signs are looking very good.
1. The Fed is pretty much done fighting half-century high inflation. Last month saw a slight decline in yearly inflation and this decline was largely due to supply chains problems being resolved. I must remind the bears that CPI – a lagging indicator – has peaked this summer.
2. Russia has severely reduced and outright halted gas flows to many European countries, which has absolutely nothing to do with crypto. Maybe Europeans will need to cut their discretionnary spending, but we have yet to see an inch of evidence about that.
3. We can look at the jobs numbers. 528,000 jobs were added to the economy. and the unemployment rate edged down to 3.5 percent, a historic low for the past half-century. About 170,000 jobs were added according to the household survey. Interestingly, we actually lost about 71,000 full-time workers and added around 380,000 part-time jobs. The amount of **multiple job holders** increased by 92,000. Why would people suddenly need to work multiple jobs? Because remote work let them do it, and they want to extract as much value as possible from the job market.
4. Consumer Personal Savings is taking and absolute swan dive in the United States, but that doesn’t mean much when it comes to crypto. In Canada, for example, it’s the contrary, and families have more money then ever.
Folks, now is the time to be greedy out there. Many have already made enough to retire in the last bull run. Don’t be a fucking pussy and take risk if you can afford to. That’s how WAGMI.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358568hdn3007
DO ___ buy the dip. Wait for the deepity deep dip! (Now you fill in the blank buddy)Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358558reaglesham
And so the pendulum swingsSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358559jreyn1993
I agree and I have. Whole life savings. Ballllls deeeeeepSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358560Chazmer87
*sigh* fine.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358561zen_master13
Let’s spend some cashSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358562Kaliberrrr
I just bought the dip and it keeps dippingSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358563bbmak0
Because I bought the dip, I cannot buy the dip now because I have no more money.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358564kirtash93
I will just follow my DCA strategy that says. Buy tomorrow Sunday at 11:00 AM Zulu.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358565Visible-Ad743
Just DCA. Like all of us OP knows fuck about squat so take this post with a grain of salt. DYOR.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358566MoCityTripp
Bought the dip, then it dipped harderSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358567FootballBat69
I was just told not to. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m scared.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358557mikey9214
Nobody knows shit thx for the in depth research though. Chinas economy can collapese in the next 2 weeks and watch wverything crash 20% or we can have another bear rally like last week who tf knows lolSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358569DrunkDoge420
And DCA!Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358570Perma-Frost9
It all comes down to a coin flip. Wierd shit going on anyways.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358571toshkan
![gif](giphy|3o6ZtcIrZzaqpfqrBu|downsized)Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358572Still_Hat6758
Getting mixed signals hereSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358573amputeenager
what if I buy the dip and then sell it later and then buy again tomorrow? checkmate atheists!Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358574cozzster
*FOMO intensifies*Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358575BusinessBreakfast3
Those that invest opposite of what CC recommends are left confused.
Today it’s literally undefined.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358576CaptainSebz
Look a bull trying to inject hopium into this sub…Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358577BerthjeTTV
I want to buy the dip when ETH was $800, guess what, the loan check didn’t came at the right time… Now just accumelating small amountsSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358578DryTechnology5224
I bought queso!Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358546PreventableMan
Stop listening to crypto people (including OP) and make you own sound judgement.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 21:16 #358536certfied_dumbass
Wait, am I tripping? Or did someone posted earlier to not to buy the dip.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → WATCH IT GO DOWN ALMOST 70 %. And to compound matters you bought more in a downtrend. not smart. . sell and buy back later. BUY THE DIP – SEE WHAT BRANDT SAID ABOUT IT, ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL TRADERS OF ALL TIME. THE BUY THE DIP POSTERS HAVE BEEN SAYING IT SINCE 80, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30
- → How many dips could a Shib dip, dip, if a Shib dip could dip Shib?
- → Buy the dip, of the dip, of the dip … [Image]