- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Asgardian9.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 09:07 #316895CharlieragerParticipant
DEX dYdX builds its own blockchain on Cosmos. Will other DEXs learn dYdX, everyone? 😂Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 09:07 #316896Asgardian9
Cosmos, what a project, what a community. Bet there will be a lot of others following dYdX to the Cosmos platform. I’m standing in awe at the ingenuity of a internet of blockchains, WOW
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Does this mean Cosmos is seen as a better host than Ethereum? Cosmos network – dydx chooses cosmos blockchain over Ethereum for a standalone, affirming cosmos as the “best fit”.
- → dYdX Ditches Ethereum for Its Own Cosmos Blockchain [Crypto News]
- → The CFTC’s Case against bZx is an Example of “Regulation By Enforcement To Build Precedent”. The Real Reason They’re Doing This Is To Crminilize/Prosecute/Extradite Governance People On Platforms Like DYDX arbitrum, and Especially the v4 Cosmos DYDX Chain.
- → Everyone should buy crypto. Everyone should learn about crypto. Its here to stay. They cant make it go away. Current currency as it is is a debt on a debt. It is bound to collapse or brin major poverty. Crypto world is the solution. Help urself, learn crypto.
- → The perp trading protocol DyDx is planning to stop functioning as an Ethereum L2 and move to its own Cosmos SDK based L1 chain by the end of the year
- → Are there any dex like dydx on cosmos?
- → DyDx moving to off Ethereum to Cosmos is Massive, but Please remember the Cosmos Philosophy
- → They say there’s enough SHIB for every single person on the planet to own 50,000 SHIB. My long term goal is to own enough SHIB to count for 20 thousand people. Just wondering how many peoples SHIB this group would own if everyone held what they consider their target goal
- → After https://coursera.org/learn/cryptocurrency/, what’s a good resource to learn about the current state of cryptocurrency sector/its development since 2015?
- → What is IPRO? The Insider Protocol (IPRO) asset is based on its own Imperium blockchain with implemented MW features of fully anonymous transactions. IPRO will be the main index asset of the Imperium blockchain along with the IMC coin and the upcoming proprietary stable coin.
- → Blockchain to replace SWIFT? In order to completely circumvent the American dominated SWIFT money transfer system, Russia just announced it will create its own blockchain based system.
- → Its the Whales! No, its the Bears! Wait, its the derivatives markets! Wrong, its the Bulls…
- → Crypto lender Celsius which recently declared bankruptcy owes more than $4.7 billion in crypto to its customers. Celsius plans to make up its deficit partly using newly minted bitcoins from its mining facility. Do you think Celsius will be able to fully compensate its customers?
- → Web 1.0 – Everyone has their own server Web 2.0 – Everyone runs things on other people’s servers Web 3.0 – Those servers are distributed and have a focus on tokens and blockchains