- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by lorenzomofo.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 07:26 #316866lorenzomofoParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Denton’s bitcoin mine operator sees shares plummet amid crypto crash.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Coinbase shares plunge almost 80% from November high, amid selloffs of crypto stocks and funds [Crypto News]
- → Alameda Ventures surrendered 4.5M shares in Voyager a week before it suspended trading – makes sure Alameda is no longer an “insider’ after just buying 14.5M shares [Crypto News]
- → Mark Zuckerberg’s metaverse was a failure. Meta’s Reality labs division lost $10 billion in 2021. Meta shares plummet 23%.
- → A day before Elon Musk’s Twitter poll asking if he should sell his shares, his brother sold $108 million in Tesla shares. Stop using this guy for promoting crypto. The memes are part of his facade to distract people
- → ‘Heading To Zero’—China Issues Shock BTC Price Warning Amid Huge $2 Trillion Crypto Crash [Crypto News]
- → Crypto Sees $242M in Liquidations Within Hours Amid Russia-Ukraine Crisis
- → On the day of The Merge, I bought 1000 shares of ETHE, which represents 9.8672 ETH. ETHE discount to NAV: -23.70% as of Sept. 13, 2022. I’m now LONG 232 ETH, 200 of which are staked at the current rate of 3.25% APY in ETH rewards, and 1,000 shares of ETHE; HODL to riches!!! LFG!!! GLTA!!!
- → 60% of UK investors used borrowed funds to buy their coins as Crypto prices plummet leaving many with huge losses [Crypto News]
- → Staff at crypto operator Terraform Labs hit with flight ban | Financial Times [Crypto News]
- → If you didn’t panic during May 2021 crash, you also shouldn’t panic during this crash too. These are the same prices you missed during May crash, now market is giving you another chance.
- → South Korea Poised To Launch Digital Asset Taskforce Following Terra Crash | The Terra crash led the government to tighten regulation of cryptocurrencies and also called for crypto investors to have the same level of protection as stocks. [Crypto News]
- → Dogecoin Rises 14% as BTC ATM Operator Adds DOGE to Kiosks | Decrypt [Crypto News]
- → Despite the war, bitcoin has performed surprisingly well compared to stocks. In fact, charts show that it has decoupled from stocks, slowly climbing out of its January hole, while stocks continue to plummet.
- → EL Salvador started using bitcoin. Arizona trying to pass bills to use bitcoin. Ukraine just legalized bitcoin. Other US states trying to get on with bitcoin. Staples arena is now CRYPTO ARENA. BTC is………down
- → Russian stock exchange closed for nobody knows how long so people and companies can’t sell their shares… So the market can’t crash…