- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by robertoquevas.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 06:53 #316860robertoquevasParticipant
What Verticals and Protocols are in the top interest of VC investors in 2022-2023?
According to the new Web3 VC Report by InnMind (that surveyed 97 active VC funds in this sector!) these are the top 3 verticals that investors believe will have the most potential in 2022-23:
* \- Crypto Finance and #DeFi (40%)
* \- #Web3 Infrastructure (new protocols, layers 1 and 2, oracles, cloud solutions, etc.) (33,3%)
* \- #Blockchain Gaming with Play&Earn model (20%)
[Top web3 verticals in 2022-23](https://preview.redd.it/eztr6y7b8b791.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e78bf20ffa6d958d3ae843faca9a5438080e3f48)
There are much more insights from this paper: what investors are looking for in startups when deciding to invest or not? what criteria they prioritise? what is the average ticket size and round size in this sector? and more…
You can [download the full version here](https://blog.innmind.com/web3-investment-trends-report-2022/)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Defi will run on top of lightning. Decentralised social media will run on top of lightning. The “metaverse” will run on top of lightning. Lightning is the protocol that will sit between the internet as we know it and apps as we know them. Every app on earth will run on top of lightning.
- → Krew Launches Klaytn-based DeFi Accelerator to Support Next Wave of DeFi Startups, is it the future of Korean DeFi?
- → $3,000,000 DeFi bug bounty – Astroport making security the top priority
- → For SHIB To be in the top 5 crypto we would need a market cap of 52.1 B making shib be worth .000095 shib ATH was .000088 so top 5 crypto is very possible and with all the catalyst coming out in 2022 not to mention the burn implementations that will be taking place we can and will be a top 5 crypto.
- → 100% 10 E710 Great news for South Korean Defi Investors. Screen reader support enabled. Great news for South Korean Defi Investors. Turn on screen reader support Anonymous Ferret has joined the document.
- → Algorand Europe Accelerator is recruiting its new cohort of startups to take part in their 12-week accelerator program beginning on Nov 14th 2022. The application process has begun, companies will have until the 31st October 2022 to apply
- → Krew Launches Klaytn-based DeFi Accelerator to Support Next Wave of DeFi Startups
- → DeFi frens, what are your top tricks for finding the best Defi farms, and what are your favorite DeFi ecosystems?
- → Grayscale cited conversion of bitcoin trust into ETFs as top priority
- → Payments to Celsius employees, officers, directors, and stockholders in less than 30 days: $4,181,002. Payments to loyal Celsius customers in less than 30 days: $0. Celsius email from date of paused withdrawals said, “Acting in the interest of our community is our top priority.” [Image]
- → 83% of smart contract engineers don’t claim security as a top priority
- → What is “data availability” and why is it the top priority for ETH’s development team right now? Let’s talk about it:
- → New Luna investors are saving Luna from complete destruction, but it seems like old Luna investors do not seem to understand that and are referring to them as ‘bottom feeders’. Remember that Do Kwon is not going to save you it’s the new investors that are.
- → Is a seamless mobile DeFi experience a priority for you?
- → Comparison: Top 100 one year ago (Jan 2021) and top 100 now – the top movers, shakers and ranking analysis