- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by angel_m_.
- Thursday, August 11th, 2022 at 16:57 #353123angel_m_Participant
Defi as a concept is very cool, and I am interested in finding out more about different ecosystems, providing liquidity, setting up domains, etc etc.
I know there’s some inherent risk in getting into defi since there are alot of scams out there, but I’m really curious what you guys do to increase the likelihood of getting some airdrops down the line, esp with the AVAX and ADA ecosystems starting to gain momentum.
And in your opinion, what’s the best Defi system? The only defi ecosystem I have been using at the moment is [toad.network](https://toad.network) (Let me know if you have used it before to farm in or launch tokens) . Thanks in advance!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Defi will run on top of lightning. Decentralised social media will run on top of lightning. The “metaverse” will run on top of lightning. Lightning is the protocol that will sit between the internet as we know it and apps as we know them. Every app on earth will run on top of lightning.
- → I want to try using Defi for governance, any tips and tricks?
- → The bear market has been absolutely brutal but there are DeFi ecosystems that continue to build and projects that have remained rock solid and despite the market conditions.