- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 days, 8 hours ago by china_visa_q_123.
- Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 09:00 #409764china_visa_q_123Participant
Most people use Metamask because it’s the least likely wallet where your ETH is going to disappear (just another early ETH investor got his phrase compromised for Trust Wallet somehow the other day).
Now that the default RPC is logging IPs associated with the ETH wallet dress for each transaction, the question is what are the alternatives?
Alchemy is being touted as one, but I see you actually need to sign up with your name on their website. Now you can use a fake name and fake email but I’d still rather not. All your transactions are tied to this and the company is also based in the US.
So what are easy to use no sign up alternatives?
Maybe someone can also chime in on trustworthy reliable alternatives to Metamask as well that are preferably open source and preferably underwent a security audit by a renown company and preferably offered on Android and iOS.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Are new private key and public key pairs generated for each transaction or is one private and public key pair associated with a wallet address which can be reused for multiple transactions?
- → Blockchain Analyses tools flagging mixing transactions destroy fungibility. CoinJoins shoud become the default in every wallet.
- → I just bought 1.02 ETH at the rate of $1,460 per ETH. I may buy another 31 ETH, if it falls to $1000. I now have 155.78 ETH to date. 150 ETH are currently staked at CB at 3.67% APR for ETH2 rewards. Becoming an ETH Validator will allow me to earn about 1% more. Is that even worth it? GLTA!!!