- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by TheHipHouse.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 06:13 #344074LaurindaZindellParticipant
In approximately 1 year and 200 days is the next BTC halving. Start investing at least $1000 per month between now and then to set yourself up for maximum creamage in the next bull run. You have been warned.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 06:14 #344075TheHipHouse
Way ahead of you brother. Waiting for the buttcoiners to come and say the halving is no guarantee the price of Bitcoin will go up.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Help me with this DCA but not DCA strategy.
- → What’s the better lunch money-funded DCA strategy during a bear market: Accumulate BTC/ETH or DCA your battered alts?
- → In which currencies would I do a DCA if I were to target a monthly DCA strategy until 2025?
- → You DCA into BTC only or DCA into BTCÐ&alts?
- → If you stop doing DCA because you think the market will go lower, you’re not doing DCA, you’re trying to predict the market.
- → Why should you DCA into the market? I’ll tell you why. If you DCA’d 100 Dollars weekly and you started DCAing at the worst time possible, namely at the BTC Peak in November 2021 you would have only made a loss of 7.32% During that time BTC lost 75% of its value. [Image]
- → DCA vs “Smart DCA”
- → I’m sick of Coinbase for DCA (automatic purchase, is there anyone else that offers a 99% “hands off” DCA for crypto?
- → I created DCA Robot to help Kraken users easily DCA into bitcoin
- → Thoughts on my Monthly DCA Plan?
- → Cold storage, online wallet… in your opinion, why do you use one over the other? I plan to hold long term as well as DCA. So I’d be buying on an exchange and periodically transferring to either.
- → Convert everything to BTC ✅, transfer to cold storage ✅, set up automatic DCA Plan ✅, run a BTC node ✅ [Image]
- → I plan to invest $500 a month for long term holding on my ledger. Help me with my plan?
- → Altcoint worth investing in DCA right now.
- → Basic DCA math most people don’t realize