- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by coffee_fungus.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 07:02 #294372squeezeseasonParticipant
First of all I just started doing the hourly dca for $1 an hour on strike and it’s awesome. But I realized that if (at time of writing) 1,125,250 of us all buy $1 of bitcoin an hour $24 a day into bitcoin. then we consume all of the new supply. There’s like 8 billion people on the planet.
TLDR: buy some bitcoin 😘Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 07:06 #294373coffee_fungus
This just blew my mind 🤯
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → At some point my $10 hourly DCA is going to suck up all the #BTC liquidity and Saylor will regret not buying more.
- → Strike vs. Coinbase Pro: Strike wins
- → Now strike isn’t letting me buy the dip. I even added another card and strike charged me some sort of fee. [Image]
- → BTC is over $40k right now somehow with 2 massive green hourly dildos. Im mining Fiat right now so im OOTL. What’s happened in the last 2hrs? Is this the Ruble crash thing?
- → Thoughts on strike app as dca tool?
- → Help me with this DCA but not DCA strategy.
- → What’s the better lunch money-funded DCA strategy during a bear market: Accumulate BTC/ETH or DCA your battered alts?
- → In which currencies would I do a DCA if I were to target a monthly DCA strategy until 2025?
- → You DCA into BTC only or DCA into BTCÐ&alts?
- → If you stop doing DCA because you think the market will go lower, you’re not doing DCA, you’re trying to predict the market.
- → Why should you DCA into the market? I’ll tell you why. If you DCA’d 100 Dollars weekly and you started DCAing at the worst time possible, namely at the BTC Peak in November 2021 you would have only made a loss of 7.32% During that time BTC lost 75% of its value. [Image]
- → DCA vs “Smart DCA”
- → I’m sick of Coinbase for DCA (automatic purchase, is there anyone else that offers a 99% “hands off” DCA for crypto?
- → I created DCA Robot to help Kraken users easily DCA into bitcoin
- → Strike deals with Shopify to let US merchants accept BTC via Lightning [Crypto News]