- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by Ferdo306.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 10:20 #324816Extreme_Event7617Participant
First I’ll say I would love a technology to come along and replace the entrenched financial system of the fed and central banks and put the power of finance in the hands of the people BUT THIS IS NOT IT!
If we are honest the crypto industry has become more greedy and corrupt than the system it seeks to replace.
It’s become a space where everyone is looking to invest a few thousand $ and become millionaires and buy yachts and lambos without creating anything of value the average crypto bro is no better than a Wall Street trader ripping of pension funds and manipulating commodity markets.
Crypto was supposed to be decentralised money run by the people for the people but it’s just become a shit show to rival anything seen in the traditional banking sector.
I truly believe sentiment around crypto has changed for the average man in the street and it’s mainly viewed as a scam / Ponzi scheme rather than a “peoples money” alternative to traditional banking.
I always wondered why the real motherfuckers behind the entrenched financial system didn’t try and shut it down ( 51% attacks paid for with unlimited printed money, regulations etc) but the truth is much simpler, they knew human nature and greed would do the job for them , look at the state of the crypto “industry “ now it’s reputation is in the gutter.
It’s going to be a long hard road for this industry to clean itself up and be taken seriously as an alternative to traditional finance and that’s such a shame as the potential was there to provide a Sound money decentralised solution but it just looks like one big pump and dump Ponzi scheme all over right now.
Good luck waiting for BTC and eth getting back to 60k because it’s just not gonna happenSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 10:20 #324817brucekeller
It’s always a pyramid scheme, crypto just let more average Joes get in early with all the risks and rewards that entails.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 10:20 #324818Brave_is_Great
I have sadly to agree with you: to most big players, crypto is just another asset, they don’t give a f°ck about tech or decentralization.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 10:20 #324819drinkmoreapples
You are right but not every single crypto is going down this path.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 10:20 #324820AssetAlex
I didn’t realise satoshi was a wall street broker ?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 10:20 #324821CymandeTV
I feel some emotions in your post. Did you invest in May 2021 or November 2021 by any chances?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 10:20 #324822Ferdo306
>Good luck waiting for Bitcoin and eth getting back to 60k because it’s just not gonna happen
Can’t wait for ETH to get back to $60k
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Wall Street Corruption will cause the biggest movement of capital into Crypto in epic proportions
- → BTC plunges to below $40,000 for first time since August as cryptos track Wall Street’s tech rout
- → I need help with ENS theft. No clue where to go from here. No help on other subs. THEFT.
- → Can Blockchain finally help solve the problem of data theft?
- → What protects Algorand from human greed, corruption, controversies, mistakes, etc.?
- → The price of bitcoin is essentially flat from 1 year ago ($42k). And yet, the fear and greed indicator is almost EXACTLY the opposite. From 10 (extreme fear max) a day ago, compared to 90 (extreme greed max) 1 year ago.
- → People always talk about the greed of FOMOing in at ATHs but rarely talk about the greed of not FOMOing in at ATLs
- → Russia, Venezuela, Turkey are all examples of people in power destroying economies due to personal greed. This is why decentralization is so important. Not giving someone power to be able to destroy lives due to greed.
- → The Crypto Fear and Greed Index is now GREED (60) for the first time since November 16, 2021. Is this the return of the Bull Run?
- → Crypto Fear and Greed Index Hits ‘Greed’ for the First Time in 4 Months [Crypto News]
- → Crypto won’t solve any of these problems you think they’ll solve because you don’t understand the problem
- → Wolf of Wall Street Charges $40,000 for 2-Day Crypto Workshop: NYT [Crypto News]
- → ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ inspiration Jordan Belfort reportedly charged $40,000 for a 2-day crypto workshop at his Miami estate — three years after he called BTC a ‘mass delusion’
- → Bankers following Binance boss CZ are turning Dubai into the ‘Wall Street of Crypto’ [Crypto News]
- → Satoshi Nakamoto riding the wall street bull by DALL-E 2 [Image]