- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by xKeg.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 06:38 #344070xKegParticipant
I’m 23 and half a 2 year old I am looking at starting a crypto wallet for, that will be strictly for BTC. I’ve read great things on the actual physical ledger wallets, but don’t know much about them. Any tips or tricks?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → El Salvador Has Shown 44 Countries How BTC Can Bank the Unbanked and Give Them a Better Future. No doubt many of these countries will seize the BTC opportunity in the future. Just a matter of time. [Crypto News]
- → I have now delegated my wallet to a pool, what does redelegate mean now? I thought as soon as I send new ada to my wallet it is delegated automatically, so my entire wallet amount is always delegated, also didn’t see an option where you could delegate only a limited amount from a wallet..?
- → India Crypto Conclave updates: Government clarifies confirms no prohibition on owning crypto assets. Says there is recognition as an asset for crypto, whether it is a coin or Non-Fungible Token or anything else in the future. Says as people become comfortable, tax rates will moderate.
- → in the near future, lets say within the next 5yrs, you will be reading this post and be wishing you got in on the ground floor, ruff but still the bottom floor. Shib is too strong and will face many adversities in the future, because no hero was handed the prize, they had to do some heroic stuff!
- → ZK is the future of the Ethereum and the blockchain. Polygon is the future of ZK. I think we have a clear winner here as far as ZK is involved.
- → 🇸🇻 El Salvador’s future “BTC city” and its future international airport.
- → FUTURE BILLIONS,AND THE FUTURE IS NOW [Image]
- → No Future, Future Fund id: 810395881
- → It’s so enticing to earn 1 ETH per month, assuming the merge comes along and the staking yield jumps or doubles to 6% or so. It could potentially be more, like 8 to 10%. Now let’s just say 6%, the low end. Now just imaging the price of ETH in the near future or long into the future… GLTA!!!
- → As a merchant (small business) I want to sell something to John and he wants to pay me in Crypto. He lives 1,000 miles away. Sell price is $1,000. I have a coinbase wallet and I have a crypto.com wallet. What is the easiest and cheapest way to complete this transaction in a secure manner?
- → Got a noob question. When using polkadot.js, after I created a wallet to teleport KSM, I never disconnected the wallet from the .js webpage. I basically just exited/closed the page. …. So is it safe to use the wallet that was left connected for 4 months or is it risky ?
- → If I lost my Yoroi Wallet seed phrase, is there a way to recover it within the wallet app? You can do this in Trust Wallet but I haven’t been able to find the option in Yoroi.
- → If I have 60 characters of a 64 character in the right sequence but with gaps or breaks due to blurring of the private key for a Metamask wallet and the wallet no., can I brute force guess the private key 🔑 and access the wallet? Is there software I can use to brute force guess the private key 🔑 ?
- → What do you think? Do they burn the tokens? Just move it from wallet to wallet? As I have understand there is no dead wallet on Lunc chains. (Hopefully I’m wrong) 😅 [Image]
- → Is adding a ‘25th’ word dependant upon the wallet you choose? Can you recover your wallet on any wallet device if you have a 25th word?