- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Dritzzenn.
- Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 20:57 #345296DritzzennParticipant
Can you all answer a survey for a company about trading platforms that you use and your opinion about it ? It takes only 5 minutes
Thanks for your time
[External research: Plataform, UI, payment (typeform.com)](https://nelogica1.typeform.com/to/uFNlVf8D?utm_source=xxxxx)
If you complete the survey, you gain a 30-day trial with our platform
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Crypto Trading Platform Survey – Can you help us? If you do, you gain a 30-day trial with our platform
- → hello community! ,new to the crypto scene and I’m curious what people are using for wallet / trading platform are there any information you can help with a noob trying to understand the world of crypto?
- → Crypto Trading Platform – Can you help us?
- → Most crypto investors wouldn’t sell even if prices crashed 80% and nearly half have made trading a new career or are considering it, Deutsche Bank survey says
- → Most crypto investors wouldn’t sell even if prices crashed 80% and nearly half have made trading a new career or are considering it,Deutsche Bank survey says
- → Bitwells Announces a Customer-centric Crypto Trading Platform with 100x Leverage & 100% Deposit Bonus [Crypto News]
- → Crypto Trading Platform Currency.com Stops Operations in Russia [Crypto News]
- → 3 finance giants Citadel, Fidelity, Charles Schwab to launch crypto trading platform [Crypto News]
- → Please help stop the reliance of USDT, stop using USDT trading pairs. Use BTC/ETH trading pairs if fiat alternatives are not available.
- → 85% of hedge funds and 42% of asset managers are now tracking retail-trading message boards, according to a survey by Bloomberg Intelligence.
- → BTC Is The Least Popular Inflation Hedge: A Bloomberg survey of more than 800 investors had a surprising outcome when ranking inflation hedges: BTC came in last place. Genesis Trading Head of Market Insights Noelle Acheson says that may be because BTC is the least-tested of assets. [News]
- → Ydragon crypto index platform launching it’s v2 platform soon!
- → Help me to bring some news: Please take a few minutes to contribute to a survey
- → Please help with my BTC Mining Survey
- → MetaMask Survey (help a student out)