- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Dritzzenn.
- Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 20:39 #345289DritzzennParticipant
Can you all answer a survey for a company about trading platforms that you use and your opinion about it ? It takes only 5 minutes
Thanks for your time
[External research: Plataform, UI, payment (typeform.com)](https://nelogica1.typeform.com/to/uFNlVf8D?utm_source=xxxxx)
If you complete the survey, you gain a 30-day trial with our platform
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Crypto Trading Platform Survey – Can you help us? If you do, you gain a 30-day trial with our platform
- → hello community! ,new to the crypto scene and I’m curious what people are using for wallet / trading platform are there any information you can help with a noob trying to understand the world of crypto?
- → Crypto Trading Platform Survey – Can you help us?
- → Bitwells Announces a Customer-centric Crypto Trading Platform with 100x Leverage & 100% Deposit Bonus [Crypto News]
- → Crypto Trading Platform Currency.com Stops Operations in Russia [Crypto News]
- → 3 finance giants Citadel, Fidelity, Charles Schwab to launch crypto trading platform [Crypto News]
- → Please help stop the reliance of USDT, stop using USDT trading pairs. Use BTC/ETH trading pairs if fiat alternatives are not available.
- → Ydragon crypto index platform launching it’s v2 platform soon!
- → Best platform for crypto trading
- → The Biggest AI Crypto Trading Platform Is About To Shut Its Doors Moving To Invite Only
- → Trading Platform For USD to [crypto currency] to EURO on Paypal
- → Crypto trading bots are making billions from ‘sandwich trading’
- → Can a Trading bot beat humans in crypto trading? What are your thoughts?
- → OpenSea employee charged with insider trading in Non-Fungible Tokens: U.S. prosecutors in Manhattan on Wednesday unveiled an indictment accusing a product manager at OpenSea, the largest online marketplace for non-fungible tokens, of insider trading. [Crypto News]
- → New European banking job (tech) is restricting me from trading crypto by forcing me to reveal active trading accounts. What could be done and how would they even know if I have them?