- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by -Skald.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:22 #31113316431879196842Participant
Cryptocurrency News – Crypto Traders Turn Against Each Other in a Collapsing Market.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:23 #311135Maxx3141
Ehm, this was always a battleground, crypto traders hate each other somehow.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:25 #311137step11234
It’s a dogey doge world out thereFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:28 #311134Socialinfluencing
Whether a bear or bull market shills and tribal warfare was always a thing.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 23:15 #311136coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Traders are turning against one another to make money off price arbitrage between decentralized exchanges and centralized exchanges. Shark traders scour blockchains for information on other traders, particularly those with highly leveraged positions. The sharks then attack the positions by trying to push them into liquidation, and earn liquidation bonuses.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 23:44 #3111388512764EA
I’m not turning against you all. But then again, I don’t trade anymore, I just buySaturday, June 18th, 2022 at 00:00 #311139Odysseus_Lannister
Mortal Kombat?Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 00:17 #311140YOLObetsWIN
lolSaturday, June 18th, 2022 at 01:33 #311141-Skald
I don’t know. People here seem nicer these days, not gonna lie.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Bonds collapsing in fiat terms, fiat collapsing in dollar terms, dollar collapsing in purchasing power
- → A class action against Facebook, Google, Twitter against their attack on Cryptocurrency,Future class action Against Banks which improperly frozen customer accounts even in legitimate Crypto transactions
- → If crypto is following the stock market(up/downs)…why should I put my money into crypto? Seems like bot traders parallel stocks/crypto.