- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Toto3546.
- Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 17:51 #324208unhertzParticipant
Do you agree?? Think about what yt and twitch are, excluding for a second that they are run by huge soulless corporations. They represent an outlet for a demand that past suppliers could not keep up with. It represents the speed, ease and freedom to consume media we are personally interested in, without having it forced thru the narrow lens of the network’s gatekeepers (disclaimer: this isnt true of yt or twitch anymore)… or financial tools to move and store my assets without relying on the clowns that think money can only move when it isnt a weekend or a holiday, at the speed they choose and the rates they demand… sorry I am slightly tilted, but who is with me??Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 18:17 #324209Gangaman666
Crypto is to banking what online porn is to XXX magazines!Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 18:21 #324210Toto3546
Skype to landlines
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 Youtube just banned the BTC Magazine Youtube channel for “violating community guidelines”!!! Looks like we were a little too mean to Warren Buffet for Youtube’s liking! 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
- → 1.7 billion people globally are unbanked. Main reasons: 1) developing nations, lack of banking/tech infrastructure 2) lack of trust in the banking industry. [Crypto News]
- → Crypto Ads Starring Matt Damon, Tom Brady Vanish From Television
- → IMF Head Foresees the End of Banking and the Triumph of Cryptocurrency. BTC “puts a question mark on the fractional banking model we know today.”
- → Happening now: tune in to the Polkadot Community Call to hear from Astar Network, Phala Network, Manta Network, Equilibrium, Nodle Network, SubstrateSnap, Data Highway, Bright Treasury, and other teams from the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem.
- → Remember when Vitalik got frustrated from a centralized game and ended up creating Ethereum? Well gamer Dr. Disrespect got banned from Twitch and is also resorting to crypto.
- → Tucker Carlson talks about Bitcoin on U.S. television
- → YouTube just terminated BTC Magazine’s account that was active since 2011, providing educational and informative content. Meanwhile BitBoy continues to scam others on YouTube and even has a verified account. Pathetic
- → Friendly Reminder: Be extra careful with new coins you see on YouTube as the removal of DISLIKE COUNT is making YouTube a scam haven
- → Report scams on YouTube to YouTube & insider trading to SEC if you have evidence.
- → Twitch Co-founder Gaming NFT marketplace article by CoinDesk
- → So who’s watching super bowl I got this twitch we getting a doge advert or something
- → YouTuber Dr Disrespect, banned from Twitch, moves on to launching Gaming Non-Fungible Tokens on Polygon.
- → Stop Celebrating Russia for recognizing Crypto as Currency: Crypto will only be traded by the Banking System, Transaction Outside it are Illegal and you need a License to Accept Crypto Payments
- → German banking giant Commerzbank applies for crypto license. If approved it would be authorized to offer exchange services along with custody and protection of crypto-assets. [Crypto News]