- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by coinfeeds-bot.
- Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 00:21 #311057CJ_900Participant
Cryptocurrency News – Crypto entrepreneur Jeff Huang allegedly stole 22,000 ETH, ran over 10 failed projects | CryptoSlate.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 00:23 #311059stocktawk
Well then I don’t think we should label him an “entrepreneur,” time to call it like it is and call him a “scam artist”Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 00:24 #311058Socialinfluencing
Sounds about Kwon.Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 00:27 #311060irfiisme
A scammer and a thief.Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 00:29 #311061365Dillweed365
We need some more stories about true leaders in crypto.Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 01:00 #311065coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Jeffrey Huang, a tech entrepreneur, former musician, and one of the largest holders of the Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs, allegedly embezzled 22,000 ETH from the treasury management service company Formosa Financial in 2018. Huang, known by his online moniker “Machi Big Brother,” allegedly spent the following four years operating “over ten failed pump and dump tokens and NFT projects
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 01:03 #311062ImaFreemason
How the hell these guys get away with shit like this? If I did this, they’d lock me up and throw away the private key.Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 01:07 #311063HappyComparison8311
Something called Wifey Finance sounds like a fun projectSaturday, June 18th, 2022 at 01:18 #311064shylock2k202
Well, not so much entrepreneur and more like thief! But I guess it’s a thin line in business.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → If a year passes and doge gains 5 billion coins aka $650,000,000 worth of coins at .13 a coin, doge will gain no value with an extra $650,000,000 market cap. If shiba gains $650,000,000 market cap in the same year it goes up almost 4.5%. Food for thought!
- → BTC computes 128,000,000,000,000,000,000 algorithmic hashes every second. [Image]
- → The hash rate of bitcoin is: 225,000,000,000,000,000,000 computations EVERY second [Image]