- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by JoJopama.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 09:15 #324776Ornery_Maintenance_8Participant
There are countless posts which somehow link crypto adoption to public opinion, medial coverage, or “trust”.
This shows a lack of understanding what actual crypto adoption is and how technological adoption works.
First, crypto adoption doesn’t mean to increase the number of doggy coin buying gamblers on Binance. Or more speculators lending tokens on Celsius.
Mass adoption means that user-friendly systems for the everyday purpose are built on blockchain platforms. People then use those systems without thinking twice about how they internally work. How many users of Email services ever looked into SMTP ?
Or maybe you remember when the global SWIFT system had its mass adoption phase, and how excited their community was ? …
No ? …
Me neither …
The future layout of our financial systems will be determined by a small group of high level developers. They will decide on what platform they built and how functionalities are implemented.
When was the last time when you were asked about your personal opinion on the internal functionality of a system that you are using ?
Please stop this narrative that the average Joe’s opinion or trust will have any influence on the adoption of blockchain technology.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 09:15 #324777Nuewim
I wouldn’t say so. My $15 invested in crypto and me bothering my family and friends ( also random people in the bus, cause in the bus they can’t simply run away) is one of main factors of crypto adoption.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 09:15 #324778Baecchus
Crypto can’t rely on endless growth in the long run, but there will always be new stuff you can invest into early and make a fat bag. Assuming the project actually becomes successful or course.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 09:15 #324779JoJopama
Give this some thought. Paypal allows the purchase of crypto, and they have announced the transfer of cryptocurrencies, BTC, LTC, BCH, etc. In addition, BOTH Paypal and Amazon use Synchronicity Bank. Read that again. #BTC #LTC #XLM #BCH #Shib #QNT #Algo #XRP #Amazon #Paypal
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Part of the success of memecoins is that their communities are stronger than the majority of other communities on this market
- → Are LUNC and LUNA communities separate communities? Or a united front?
- → Looking across social media….the majority of ppl believe crypto is a scam. Algo needs adoption to be successful. How can you have adoption when most think it’s a scam? Most projects are scams on algo and i haven’t seen any real world use cases with adoption. Just hype in third world countries
- → New crypto projects that are having Social impact and Environmental impact
- → The social impact of cryptocurrency on a larger scale will have a significant impact on many lives and will change the world for the better!!
- → I see why crypto skeptics don’t talk to crypto enthusiasts, we are really toxic.
- → Crypto enthusiasts sniff at Buffett, Munger comments on bitcoin. ‘It took them decades before they decided to invest in Apple,’ one analyst says. [Crypto News]
- → Crypto is here to stay, and it’s going to change a lot of concepts in this world. I think this is more than just a matter of ‘mass adoption’. DeFi is the backbone of this impact.
- → Should we be concerned about crypto currency adoption’s negative environmental impact, or should we seek for more efficient alternatives to widely used coins such as ETH and bitcoin, which destroy the environment?
- → Opera Launches Specialised Web3 Browser for Crypto Enthusiasts
- → Crypto Enthusiasts Attempting To Raise Around $4,000,000,000 To Purchase NFL’s Denver Broncos
- → Hi, crypto-enthusiasts:)
- → Hi, crypto-enthusiasts :)
- → ELI5: What’s the obsession with creating a deflationary monetary system, among crypto enthusiasts?
- → Next halvening, 2 yrs. Adoption by 1 nation state with mixed results. Lightning works like a charm but not widely used. Inflation of major currencies at levels not seen since the 70s. Legitimate concerns about environmental impact. $42K is a dead cat bounce or the beginning of the perfect storm?