- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by BlueI5land.
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 00:30 #295053mygallowsParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Crypto.com Secures Provisional Approval To Open Crypto Exchange in Dubai.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 00:39 #295056AlcoholicShinobi
Now that the rich are gonna get involved, bullish is the name of the game!!Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 00:47 #295054BlueI5land
Hmmm. Maybe you should open a US exchange. Whaddya think?Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 00:58 #295058FallenOne2334
Seems to fit. How about opening a customer service option.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 01:00 #295055coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Crypto.com has received approval from Dubai Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority (VARA) to set up a regional office in the UAE. The firm plans to eventually provide a full suite of crypto exchange products and services, including offerings geared toward institutional investors. Crypto.com’s operating license is conditional until it meets certain mandated requirements.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 01:08 #295059frstrtd_ndrd_dvlpr
We’ll finally get some legit princes in this spaceFriday, June 3rd, 2022 at 01:17 #295060BlueI5land
We’ve got the employee of the month ova hea!Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 01:25 #295057d_d0g
Dubai is huge. Good news for people still holding CRO.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Binance gets approval to operate in Italy and will open office in Milan [Crypto News]
- → WazirX [One of India’s Biggest Crypto Exchange] shift base from India to Dubai [Crypto News]
- → Crypto’s Richest Man Moves To Dubai As US Regulators Target Exchange [Crypto News]
- → Ripple Secures Deal for XRP Ledger To Be Used in Land Registry System by Colombian Government. [Crypto News]
- → European Union open to Hashdex’s crypto EPTS following Swedish approval
- → Dubai keeps trying to lure crypto people in to support their falling economy, top real estate developer (that built Burj Khalifa) now accepts crypto for all their properties [Crypto News]
- → France becomes first big European nation to grant crypto giant Binance regulatory approval [Crypto News]
- → Crypto bank Custodia sues the Fed over 19 month delay on account approval [Crypto News]
- → Crypto.com Receives In-Principle Approval from the Monetary Authority of Singapore [Crypto News]
- → Crypto.com Wins License Approval To Offer Payment Services From Singapore Regulator [Crypto News]
- → Binance CEO: Many people who never used crypto, but are talking about crypto like they know it, don’t seem to know that you don’t need an exchange to use crypto. All you need is a wallet (open-source software)
- → Crypto.com secures five-year partnership with Australian Football League
- → Australian football league secures $25M deal with Crypto.com
- → Crypto.com secures naming rights to Miami Grand Prix.
- → Bankers following Binance boss CZ are turning Dubai into the ‘Wall Street of Crypto’ [Crypto News]