- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Chrissylumpy21.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 09:52 #316141BryanM_CryptoParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Crypto.com Receives In-Principle Approval from the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 09:52 #316142Castr0-
Singapore showing how adoption is and how to be in this modern world.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 09:52 #316143Chrissylumpy21
Hope they stop pushing users to stake that shitcoin CRO
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Crypto.com Approved by Monetary Authority of Singapore [Crypto News]
- → Crypto.com Wins License Approval To Offer Payment Services From Singapore Regulator [Crypto News]
- → Singapore police says wanted crypto developer Do Kwon is currently not in Singapore
- → The Biden administration, the Federal Reserve System and the Monetary Stability Board just lately raised issues about “stablecoins”, suggesting that these distinctive cryptocurrencies may pose a significant danger to international monetary stability.
- → The next stop after Texas is Singapore. Register for the next AVM event AVM Singapore at TOKEN2049
- → Crypto.com Secures Provisional Approval To Open Crypto Exchange in Dubai [Crypto News]
- → Litewallet receives Flexa Development Grant – Big News [Crypto News]
- → Cosmological principle applied to the financial sector: on a large scale there is the same amount of scams in every branch. Crypto does not have more, it is just visible to all on the chain and not hidden or institutionalized like in the old financial world.
- → France becomes first big European nation to grant crypto giant Binance regulatory approval [Crypto News]
- → Crypto bank Custodia sues the Fed over 19 month delay on account approval [Crypto News]
- → Germany overtakes Singapore as most crypto-friendly country in Q1 2022 – Report [Crypto News]
- → Germany Knocks Singapore Off the Top of Crypto-Friendly Countries [Crypto News]
- → VeChain Proof-of-Authority: ‘Finality with One Bit’ upgrade live on testnet [Crypto News]
- → The Supreme Court’s Wrecking Ball Could Impact SEC Authority [Crypto News]
- → Crypto Exchange Unizen Receives $200M ‘Capital Commitment’ From Investment Group GEM [Crypto News]