- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Huijausta.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 14:26 #316293OrganicDroidParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Crypto.com Approved by Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 14:26 #316294raresanevoice
Bullish on adoption…. and they didn’t have to sponsor a sports team for this oneWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 14:26 #316295kirtash93
Great news. The more countries approve it the most secure it should be.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 14:26 #316296KirbyAteMyCoins
Im sure that organization is legit but it sure sounds fake as shit lol.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 14:26 #316297Local-Payment9806
Big if trueWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 14:26 #316298coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Crypto.com announced that The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has given its Major Payment Institution License preliminary approval to Crypto.com. The license will allow the exchange platform to provide users in Singapore with different kinds of payment operations under the Payment Services Act, including services for Digital Payment Tokens (DPT).
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 14:26 #316299Wonzky
Now they just need Matt Damon to sign the papersWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 14:26 #316300arcalus
**HUGE** news for crypto.com!!!!
Actually so tiny it shouldn’t even be mentioned.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 14:26 #316301Huijausta
Crypto.com has been disapproved by me 🙄
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Crypto.com Receives In-Principle Approval from the Monetary Authority of Singapore [Crypto News]
- → Singapore police says wanted crypto developer Do Kwon is currently not in Singapore
- → CeBioLabs (CBSL) | ICO Just Started | Blockchain-based Cannabis & CBD Solutions | Approved by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority | Buybacks & Burns | Real Business
- → The Biden administration, the Federal Reserve System and the Monetary Stability Board just lately raised issues about “stablecoins”, suggesting that these distinctive cryptocurrencies may pose a significant danger to international monetary stability.
- → The next stop after Texas is Singapore. Register for the next AVM event AVM Singapore at TOKEN2049
- → German banking giant Commerzbank applies for crypto license. If approved it would be authorized to offer exchange services along with custody and protection of crypto-assets. [Crypto News]
- → Germany overtakes Singapore as most crypto-friendly country in Q1 2022 – Report [Crypto News]
- → Germany Knocks Singapore Off the Top of Crypto-Friendly Countries [Crypto News]
- → Crypto.com Wins License Approval To Offer Payment Services From Singapore Regulator [Crypto News]
- → VeChain Proof-of-Authority: ‘Finality with One Bit’ upgrade live on testnet [Crypto News]
- → The Supreme Court’s Wrecking Ball Could Impact SEC Authority [Crypto News]
- → The Wall Street Journal are currently saying that because Crypto hasn’t allowed Russia to evade monetary sanctions it demonstrates crypto has failed. Yet if crypto had been used to do this they no doubt would be damanding it be banned!
- → Thanks to its booming crypto economy, positive legislation, and the world’s second-highest percentage of the crypto-owning population, Singapore is one of the most crypto friendly countries
- → U.S Federal Reserve Looks at Potential Effects of CBDC on Monetary Policy [Crypto News]
- → The government of Norway has approved bitcoin mining. [Crypto News]