- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by coinfeeds-bot.
- Thursday, February 17th, 2022 at 10:21 #112920Thelazytimelord257Participant
Crypto | Buffett | Munger: Why are BTC critics Buffett & Munger investing in crypto-friendly companies? So they criticise Crypto while they themselves enrich from it. Hypocrisy much?Thursday, February 17th, 2022 at 10:21 #112921Graham2405
How much is this non-story going to get pumped?
They bought shares in an online bank, that has an online trading arm, that allows investors to hold Crypto ETFs in their trading accounts.Thursday, February 17th, 2022 at 10:21 #112922moneronald
Wanna buy their own FUD maybe??Thursday, February 17th, 2022 at 10:21 #112923stiviki
Whales control everything, crypto will be no different. Probably they are loading with FUD before the real mass adoption! 👀📈📈Thursday, February 17th, 2022 at 10:21 #112924Castr0-
Everyone will make money in crypto if they can even if they don’t believeThursday, February 17th, 2022 at 10:21 #11292503jamesl2
Move market down, before buyThursday, February 17th, 2022 at 10:21 #112926reviloxxxx
Maybe the crypto-friendliness is such a small part of their overall analysis that it just has zero weight in their investment decision and only in our cryto echo-chamber it is huge.Thursday, February 17th, 2022 at 10:21 #112927mysterioususer69
They crazy, selfishThursday, February 17th, 2022 at 10:21 #112928coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway has invested $1 billion in Brazil-based digital lender Nubank in the last quarter of 2021, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing. This comes after Buffett’s second in command Charlie Munger called for a ban on cryptocurrencies at the annual meeting of Daily Journal Corp. “I’m proud of the fact that I avoided it. It’s like some venereal disease,” Munger said.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Charlie Munger’s hypocrisy: calls BTC evil, right after investing $28 billion into Oil Companies that are actively destroying the environment.
- → If someone found a way to enrich himself, he would never expose it and would continue to enrich himself.
- → Crypto enthusiasts sniff at Buffett, Munger comments on bitcoin. ‘It took them decades before they decided to invest in Apple,’ one analyst says. [Crypto News]