- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by SOLDIERSephiroth.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:46 #311046angrysatoshiParticipant
Image / Couldn’t wait till next week, few people messaged me and said I should block out what I did so nothing can be traced. Total and subtotal will still show fee though 🤣.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:50 #311047hi_Joe_joe_mama
This bank is one of the reasons Bitcoin was created in 2009Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 23:01 #311049Cryptcunt
You could have just sent that money to me, at least I’d send you pictures of my vacation.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 23:35 #311050falsejaguar
Better to wait for it to go to zero first and buy at a major discount then maybe someday someone will buy them.
Couldn’t wait till next week? Next week it will be way lower because nothing will happen on the news where people say oh hey I really want some Bitcoin.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 23:51 #311048CryptoCrumbSniffer
75m Satoshi for only $15k. These are some good prices.Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 00:02 #311051FernelizC
Congrats I wish it could go as low as 12 so I can have at least one whole bitcoinSaturday, June 18th, 2022 at 01:00 #311052YOLObetsWIN
good as any reason to buy some. picked up a half this morning.Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 01:01 #311053SOLDIERSephiroth
I’m right there with you, brother – https://imgur.com/3LsbVsE
I think screenshots within the fees section is best to hide info.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I posted asking for help i even said its going to be DELISTED Which is false and I still got messaged from people trying to “help” me. I know there’s more of you bastards out there but here’s a few you should look out for, Sadly there will always be idiots who fall for scams [Image]
- → What are we thinking about an entry point to buy sol wait till March? or wait to see how low this dip goes?
- → If your looking to buy dips on any crypto I suggest wait till tomorrow or later this week as market will come crashing down starting tomorrow. Not financial advice but anyone paying attention to world events and the financial mess we are in will agree