- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 days, 18 hours ago by Kon1tsouA.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 14:17 #408755Kon1tsouAParticipant
Good evening guys.
After the recent FTX scandal, I decided to be the master of my keys from now on, so I sent 100% of my assets from Binance to Yoroi and ordered me a Ledger Nano S Plus, which will arrive soon.
Either way, I was wondering :
1.) How exactly are these 2 ‘paired’, on a technical level? Does Yoroi pay a fee through my wallet, and sends my ADA to my Ledger’s public address?
2.) After that point, Yoroi should (on paper) be ’empty’ and only act as a balance viewer, so any potential malware attack on my computer should yield no results, right?
3.) How is delegation affected? I’m already signed to a staking pool through Yoroi, so will the ‘pairing’ cancel it, and create a new staking key? Wouldn’t it be ‘unsafe’ using the old staking key?
Any answer would be appreciated. Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → If I lost my Yoroi Wallet seed phrase, is there a way to recover it within the wallet app? You can do this in Trust Wallet but I haven’t been able to find the option in Yoroi.
- → Connecting Existing Yoroi Wallet to ccVault