- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by GramblingTigers1973.
- Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 20:09 #380557WingChungGuruKhabibParticipant
Wanted to highlight a tech in the world of Non-Fungible Tokens which could maybe be interesting to some people here due to the recent sentiment change in Non-Fungible Tokens on this forum category. Confidential Non-Fungible Tokens allow you to add extra information to an Non-Fungible Token if so desired by the creator. This information would then only be visible to the owner of the Non-Fungible Token.
A proof of concept of this tech was the Army of Minions Non-Fungible Token collection which was a collection of Non-Fungible Tokens with each of them being a picture of a collection of lines. These lines are specific mathematical equations that can only be seen by the owner.
I’m quite shit at imagining, but I could see this adding a bunch of new use cases to Non-Fungible Tokens whenever these confidential Non-Fungible Tokens become the new standard.Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 20:09 #380558Alec9699
Someone tell Rockstar.Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 20:09 #380559No-Knowledge2424
I wonder if this is a good or bad thing. Hidden information will enviably be bad news I think. But again it’s a development and progressFriday, September 23rd, 2022 at 20:09 #380560TruthSeeekeer
This would actually be a super cool feature.
I can imagine a murder mystery game being done like this, or even a treasure hunt!Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 20:09 #380561SchrodingerCatCoin
I once owned an NFT that followed this premise. Upon receiving the NFT, I was giving an option to “unlock” the NFT for extra content. Upon unlocking the NFT I gained access to an online crossword puzzle that was based on the image depicted on the NFT.
I thought it was a cool bonus.
Certainly the technology could be used for something more advanced than a crosswords puzzle.Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 20:09 #380562IWillKillPutin2022
Honestly I’d like it. But only if said information is good, not like hiding the mint number etcFriday, September 23rd, 2022 at 20:09 #380563ArieJ010
Maybe it is useful when you use NFTs for tickets. This way you can keep the specific seat private if you want. It would help prevent giving too much information to people who are after your keys because of your transaction history.Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 20:09 #380564GramblingTigers1973
I don’t understand a word you said, but I’m happy for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Yuga Labs sued for “inflated BAYC Non-Fungible Tokens” by Law firm Scott+Scott. The lawsuit states that Bored Ape Yacht Club used celebrity endorsements to inflate its Non-Fungible Tokens. Average prices have dropped in 3 months from $425,000, to around $115,000 now. Do you think #BAYC inflated Non-Fungible Token prices?
- → Has anyone heard of an EIP that allows Non-Fungible Tokens to also become wallets themselves, allowing you to store an Non-Fungible Token within an Non-Fungible Token?
- → Gary Vaynerchuk said 98% of Non-Fungible Token projects will fail after the gold rush fades. – “This is internet stocks 99,” said Vaynerchuk when asked about the current Non-Fungible Token landscape. Most of the behavior I see in Non-Fungible Token buying reminds me of the way people bought beanie babies.”
- → MUSIC Non-Fungible Token = SIMPLE 🎶 a thread… (The Music Non-Fungible Token Blueprint by Dyl – How To Music Non-Fungible Token)
- → 6ix9ine a famous rapper is apologizing after scamming his own fan base on a $6 million Non-Fungible Token project. In his video his latest video says “He jumped into the Non-Fungible Token community without knowing what a Non-Fungible Token was, he took advantage of a paid association”.
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?
- → Transforming traditional course certifications into Non-Fungible Tokens … but not exactly Non-Fungible Tokens…
- → The Dutch artist creates Non-Fungible Tokens for every person in the world, which is a Serial Number, a good way to make billions through Non-Fungible Tokens.
- → Should war be used for advertising crypto / blockhain related things: Ukraine’s government has said it will issue non-fungible tokens (Non-Fungible Tokens) to fund its military as they defend the country against the Russian invasion.
- → I hate how Non-Fungible Tokens are always portrayed as being overpriced JPEGs. There’s much more than that in Non-Fungible Tokens.
- → Use cases of Non-Fungible Tokens, There are different use cases of Non-Fungible Tokens and they will be shown below.
- → Polygon’s initiative of examining specifically this exciting intersection of Defi and Non-Fungible Tokens wasn’t a bad idea after all. I mean many properties of Non-Fungible Tokens turned out to be applicable to Defi !
- → Me before Non-Fungible Tokens vs Me after Non-Fungible Tokens
- → ETH Non-Fungible Tokens launched on Meta profiles. Are Non-Fungible Tokens coming to Facebook?
- → I hate how Non-Fungible Tokens became synonymous with “useless” because of these expensive JPEGs. Non-Fungible Tokens actually have A LOT of utilities.