- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by CryptoMonger.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 22:04 #387073wazzzzahParticipant
[https://www.ft.com/content/34c5556d-ea68-4a4f-9f80-c78d10719b8a](https://www.ft.com/content/34c5556d-ea68-4a4f-9f80-c78d10719b8a)Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 22:04 #387074Rey_Mezcalero
Wow this is all over the place! My head is spinning 😂Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 22:04 #387075Perleflamme
Only chains that aren’t censorship-resistant are concerned. Anything censorship-resistant is unreachable by politicians anyway.
It’s the entire point of censorship-resistance: ensuring no coercive group can coerce it. At most, they can only temporarily impact price, which is a concern only for leveraged people.
So, why the concern anyway to begin with?Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 22:04 #387076jg3k
r/titlegoreTuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 22:04 #387077CrimsonFox99
Plenty of congressional members have come out pro-crypto. Granted, its usually the likes of ted cruz and his scummy friends, but to say there isn’t support is a lazy lie.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 22:04 #387078wazzzzah
And 2 other recent ones on the same topic:
CoinDesk, Sep 30: Deglobalization Is Happening. Crypto Is Part of the Answer
Daily Hodl, Sep 26: Pro-Crypto Politicians Must Thwart Biden Administration’s Plan To Crush Crypto: Coin Bureau
[https://dailyhodl.com/2022/09/25/pro-crypto-politicians-must-thwart-biden-administrations-plan-to-crush-crypto-coin-bureau/](https://dailyhodl.com/2022/09/25/pro-crypto-politicians-must-thwart-biden-administrations-plan-to-crush-crypto-coin-bureau/)Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 22:04 #387079CryptoMonger
But it’s okay for him to enrich himself by using his V.P. Office to cut lucrative deals with not so honest foreign actors. For fuck yourself Biden.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Shitty cast after shitty cast….must be winter? I need a new pattern…..
- → The Federal Reserve released a study late Thursday raising the possibility of issuing a cryptocurrency and asking for public comments on the idea, but making clear that it wouldn’t act without support from Congress and the White House. Which project would they build on?
- → According to a decision by Federal Open Market Committee on Friday, Federal Reserve officials are prohibited from trading or investing in cryptocurrencies and other financial instruments to avoid conflicts of interest