- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by SaamXBorg.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 17:12 #316466SaamXBorgParticipant
I am an admin staff at XBorg, we are working to pioneer Esports 3.0. We provide weekly game analyses, and this week we are deep-diving into Cometh, deployed on Polygon
Here is the link to the article👇🏽
Let us know what you think
**knowledge is dynamic and we should all add to the dialogue!**
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → New Game coming to Avax Blockchain! Did you miss out on Pizza Game? Check this P2E game out!
- → In a Play-to-Earn game (P2E), a player can earn financial rewards through their participation in one or more games. A blockchain based game enhances the P2E experience by allowing easy transfer of wealth both into and out of the game environment. This is an incredibly exciting development for player
- → Metamask developers have created a new NFT game. This game has every chance to become the most popular game of all time! Have time to take part in the open beta testing and get $ 100 for the test!
- → Technical Analysis – Part III – Check out the latest article in my TA analysis series, this one is looking at the use of Bollinger Bands – I hope you enjoy my blog and Advice on Publish0x if you do, it’s free and you earn free Crypto for doing so :)
- → Analysis on LUNC. Possible 10% gain. so I decided to check in on LUNC. And I have my reservations about it. by no means am I bullish or bearish on it but since I got pulled into the conversation, I decided to do a quick analysis. apparently price has had a super hard rejection off the $0.00010131 [Image]
- → XBorg’s The Harvest Game Analysis
- → The worst thing to step on with bare feet: “Landmine Paid For By Taxes. HODL BTC” | Jackbox.tv game my gf was playing with her improve group. They’re orange pilling each other in the game
- → Solana Game Server for Game Developers #gamefi
- → Play-to-win games are a job, not a game. If there is a way to make money directly and officially, the vast majority will do it (or try to do it) for profit and the whole “game” will be focused on that.
- → What are the chances of a new 3D Non-Fungible Token game succeeding, if there is no game yet?
- → Do you believe Square Enix President Yosuke Matsuda’s statement about play to earn will motivate game developers to step up their game?
- → Trailer for Cosmic Champs. Nft owner beta starts in September. However when the game goes live in winter and doesnt require algo/nft/wallet for the masses I think it may be a major catalyst for algorand if it is a top quality game worth playing.
- → $BTC price analysis 12-apr-2022
- → Analysis shows a possibility that LFG/operators allowed VCs and insiders to be bailed out at $1 peg with their early trades, while retail holders took the slack and lost almost everything
- → Algorand Price Analysis: ALGO/USD Price Up 2%