- This topic has 15 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by AlexanderRow.
- Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414124AlexanderRowParticipant
Image / Coinmarketcap started ranking exchanges with a score, what do you think about this?Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414125longonbtc
It’s meaningless. And coinmarketcap is owned by Binance. Of course they’ll rate Binance #1Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414126in10cityy
What a joke. Give themselves a 9.9 to avoid the backlash of giving themselves a perfect 10, then go on to rate crypto.com as a 5, below multiple exchanges I’ve personally never heard ofWednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414127ivhano7
I remember FTX being 2nd. This score doesn’t mean a sh*t. 😉Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414128DfFroN
Insert Obama presenting medal to himself memeWednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414129castorfromtheva
Why visit this shitcoin promoting site at all?
If at all I rather prefer https://coinmarketcrap.co/Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414130Hot_Engine_7272
It’s been like this for yearsWednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414131Ygmtygh
Based on???😂😂😂Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414132Bitcoin_Maximalist
KuCoin is on the brink of bankruptcy by the way x-DWednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414133victhorski
A high score will only be meaningful until the point where that exchange fails anyway and you lose your fundsWednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414134Blex98
Coinmarketcap is owed by Binance and of course Binance is nr. 1. I would take it with a grain of salt.Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414135NefariousnessSome945
All I see is a list of the companies that are going to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the next weeks/months/years/decadesWednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414136SegheCoiPiedi1777
Lol Kraken 7.7 when it has always been the one with focus on transparency and showing proof of reserves since 2014. Coinbase 8.0 when it is listed on US stock exchanges, so under much stricter regulation than Binance itself. Binance 9.9 is just the cherry on this shit cake. Nothing to do with the fact that the website is owned by Binance, I suppose.Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414137Rabimaster
I much prefer CoinGecko https://www.coingecko.com/Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414138505hy
This is so corrupt it hurts. Coinmarketcap owned by Binance ranks Binance as number 1.Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:50 #414139AlexanderRow
“CoinMarketCap ranks and scores exchanges based on the following: Web
Traffic Factor; Average Liquidity; Volume, as well as the Confidence
that the volume reported by an exchange is legitimate. Weights are
assigned to the above-mentioned factors and a score from 0.0 to 10.0 is
given to the Spot Exchange.”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → “I had someone who started writing a book about why bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, they started doing research for the book and abandoned it. They disproved all of their [own] points.” [Image]
- → To All the people where are mad that major exchanges DON’T wanna ban Russian users and parroting “exchanges have their own freedoms” and/or “exchanges are not blockchains”
- → There is only 2,093k BTC on exchanges, but there is 657k BTC Futures Contracts on exchanges. effectively diluting the supply on exchanges by 31%. I think its these fake IOUs that have caused the number to go down.