- This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Toddissuch.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:43 #316714ImaFreemasonParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Coinbase to Phase Out Trader-Friendly ‘Pro’ Exchange – Decrypt.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:43 #316715coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Coinbase announced today that it will discontinue its advanced, trader-focused Coinbase Pro service by the end of the year. It will be replaced by Advanced Trade, a service that offers comparable features but will live within the main Coinbase app and site. The company cited duplicated features and “friction” when transferring balances back-and-forth between the two services as the reason.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:43 #316716AblePaleontologist0
Talk about axing your own feet.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:43 #316717Xenu4u
As long as the fees remain the same in advanced trader mode, then no objections your honor.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:43 #316718thegooddocgonzo
> The move comes as exchanges jockey for users in the current market; Binance.US announced earlier Wednesday it was eliminating trading fees on bitcoin transactions.
Wow, not often do I read something *positive* about Binance USThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:43 #316719ctgjerts
Coinbase is the gateway to crypto exchanges. High fees force their users to look elsewhere.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:43 #316720kingmiltar
Cuz of coinbase oneThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:43 #316721BlubberWall
The new advance mode thing they are implementing in base Coinbase is supposed to have the same fee structure as pro. I’ll probably wait to move from pro to advance just to let it all get ironed out thoughThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:43 #316722MrAnachronist
I used to use Pro, but it kept logging me out and refusing to let me log back in. I finally gave up on it.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:43 #316723fwast
People only use it because it’s less fees. Just make the regular Coinbase app fees the sameThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:43 #316724CrimsonFox99
Meh, as long as it honors the fee structure, this is a non story. Regardless, there are better CEX options available.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:43 #316725frstrtd_ndrd_dvlpr
Exchanges are really shooting their feet themselves. They should really have done these stuff during a bull market instead, people are euphoric with gains there and would probably ignore these stuffThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:43 #316726Toddissuch
I hope this goes well COINBASE, I’ve never had an issue with Pro account and I won’t pay more than before…..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → My account of Coinbase pro is frozen. I’m not able to buy, sell or deposit. I called Coinbase support and they said Coinbase pro doesn’t have phone number and I need to send email to specialist. But they didn’t resolve my issue. Do you know how to contact Coinbase pro?
- → Coinbase will ditch its standalone “Coinbase Pro” exchange in favor of “Advanced Trade,” a similar service under the main app. [Crypto News]
- → Coinbase Terminates Coinbase Pro and Launches Advanced Trade Module [Crypto News]
- → Which one has lower fee on crypto exchange? eToro or Coinbase pro?
- → Coinbase Stock Hits All-Time Low After Ethereum Non-Fungible Token Marketplace Rollout – Decrypt [Crypto News]
- → Buying the Dip: Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest Purchases $3M in Coinbase Stock | Decrypt [Crypto News]
- → Coinbase Freezes Hiring and Will Rescind Accepted Job Offers | Decrypt [Crypto News]
- → Jilted Would-Be Coinbase Employees Vent Online After Jobs They Accepted Are Eliminated | Decrypt [Crypto News]
- → If you are new to crypto and are using Coinbase you should to switch buying/selling on Coinbase Pro.
- → I am lending Avax on Trader Joe. Is Trader Joe considered safe? Am I risking my AVAX by lending on there?
- → So we are all pro-crypto and pro-censorship at the same time now?
- → COINBASE PRO AND THEIR ANTICS!!! DO NOT!! I REPEAT!! DO NOT USE COINBASE!! SO ANGRY!!
- → I sent some ETC from coinbase pro to coinbase wallet, using polygon network as default
- → Could I file coinbase and coinbase pro taxes together as the same brokerage?
- → Before you get your panties in tussle, Coinbase One Market Order Spread is the same as Coinbase Pro Limit Order Fee… about 0.5%