- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by MrCarey.
- Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 18:13 #358473BushyOreoParticipant
After the recent announcement of ETH2 staking interest being deposited into you ETH2 balance by coinbase. I decided to look at the ETH2 interest and noticed the number changed. It went from 3.25% to 3.28% staking rate.
Granted this isn’t really a significant change at all and will be unnoticed by the majority of people but just the fact the rate went up instead of down is what surprised me. Does this mean less people are staking ETH somehow? Or is coinbase just being generous?
0.03% increase is only an extra $0.30/year for every $1000 of ETH you’re staking.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 18:13 #358474reddito321
Wow, gotta be rich now! /sSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 18:13 #358475gateht
Why would Coinbase be generous?Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 18:13 #358476Lillica_Golden_SHIB
Thanks Coinbase, I will be forever gratefulSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 18:13 #358477Arthos9
I can feel the $$Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 18:13 #358478Wise-Grapefruit-1443
Time to stare at that interest rate counter for hours on end and watch my net worth increase by $0.000001 at a timeSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 18:13 #358479MrCarey
I’m so glad I staked with Coinbase! /s
I was so naive.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I have reached the 200 ETH club. From now on, I’ll let staking increase my ETH holdings. You all should know that post merge, staking yields are likely to double and so will my staked earnings. And in due time, I will recoup my original investment in ETH, by selling ETH earned via staking. GLTA!!!
- → We should shed more light on how raised Polygon raised $450M for Web3 projects
- → UPDATED ETH STAKING REWARDS PROJECTIONS OVER 5-YEAR PERIOD. 10.4 ETH during the first year of staking; 52.44 ETH over 5 years… TOTAL in 5 years time: 303.50 ETH!!! GLTA!!!