- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by joecool42069.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 19:31 #310900hdn75Participant
I’m encountering a problem with buying/selling BTC from both the Coinbase Pro website and the Coinbase Pro app. I have no problem logging in, it’s just that the Buy/Sell buttons have been disabled (see attached screenshot). I was last active on the platform in January, with no problem buying BTC.
As I’m getting rather frustrated with Coinbase Pro support chatbot, I was hoping anyone here could give some clue of what to do. I don’t want to miss out on this BTC sale.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 19:33 #310901Mountain-Goat-140
Reinstall app. Mine is working fineFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 19:50 #310902joecool42069
Probably disabled for illicit activities.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → My account of Coinbase pro is frozen. I’m not able to buy, sell or deposit. I called Coinbase support and they said Coinbase pro doesn’t have phone number and I need to send email to specialist. But they didn’t resolve my issue. Do you know how to contact Coinbase pro?
- → If you’re 90% certain price will go lower, it’s very profitable to sell at current price and buy at a lower price. It’s simple math but most people seem to be unaware of this, almost brainwashed with – If you don’t sell you don’t lose. Well – If you sell and buy at lower price it’s even better!
- → I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH VOTING! I use my MAC/desktop to cast my votes. It then asks me open up my PERA wallet to confirm and finish the transaction. Open up PERA and hit the buttons. Still not letting me go through. I still have all my committed Algos. I only left one whole ALGO to vote