- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by RollingDoingGreat.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:58 #316728CoosBakedParticipant
Anyone else noticed how pointless and stupid the “review” system is? Why the hell would you create the ability for people to review a shitcoin? Get on your CB mobile app and look yourself at how stupid and pointless the “reviews” are. All the reviews seem to be are people posting rocketship emojis and outright lying and saying whatever to get a bag pumped. It’s like discord groups pick a crypto (as we already know they do) to pump but now the process is on crack bc they can post “reviews” and verbalize the process to try and get innocent people to buy in. It’s toxic as hell and makes the company look terrible. Like wtf CB!Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:58 #316729Invest07723
The few I glanced at gave me the impression they were basically useless to me and dangerous to those who might be new and not realize a lot were written by bag holders. I also saw reviews from angry investors who bought in towards the top. I didn’t read a ton but I did glance at reviews for 2 or 3 coins and so far I would agree this doesn’t look great for CB or for crypto. Maybe TD Ameritrade will allow people to review their stocks 😆Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:58 #316730AblePaleontologist0
It may be terrible, but there is a cognitive bias,
People while DYORing (especially new investors) also may give a small weightage to a coin’s reviews. Just to see what the general sentiment is.
Not saying that this is value additive, but its just a thought.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:58 #316731JamesBondMI6007
Been using CB daily for years and didn’t even know reviews existed, never looked at them.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:58 #316732Wonzky
This seems like a terrible option and ripe for review manipulationThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 02:58 #316733RollingDoingGreat
what do you expect? CB lists every shitcoin known to man they have zero ethics
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → The huge moves on BCH may be insiders who knew about Coinflex problems and made huge market gambles based on that info expecting a huge crash. So they shorted the price from $300 to $100 and now want to close in profit.
- → Robinhood Wallets allowing only .01% of its userbase is literally a slap in the face to anyone using @RobinhoodApp @vladtenev only allowing 1% of the 1.7 million users waiting for @christine_hall wallets. There are 10’s of millions of RH customers waiting 😡🤬😪✊🏽💯
- → My account of Coinbase pro is frozen. I’m not able to buy, sell or deposit. I called Coinbase support and they said Coinbase pro doesn’t have phone number and I need to send email to specialist. But they didn’t resolve my issue. Do you know how to contact Coinbase pro?
- → Coinbase MPC wallet reviews
- → Did the reviews on coinbase get disabled or moved?
- → I need to know if I made a huge mistake is this a scam?
- → 🌊 can you guys feel a huge swell coming pushing us past .74 and towards $1? The crypto trends shows a huge swell is coming. Diamond Balls
- → Google has reportedly formed partnerships with Coinbase and BitPay and considers allowing users to store Crypto in Google Cards
- → So… What ever happened to Coinbase allowing us to do this?
- → Coinbase apparently isn’t allowing for ETH to be converted to ETH2 at this moment and I’m mad.
- → Coinbase Expands Features, Allowing Some App Users to Access Ethereum-Based Dapps [Crypto News]
- → Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse Says SEC Contradicted Itself by Suing Over XRP and Then Allowing Coinbase IPO. [Crypto News]
- → Coinbase Wallet not allowing withdraw.
- → A buddy sent me some SOL direct from coinbase. I repaid back to the same address thinking it was his. It was the coinbase wallet (2AQ…icm). No method for recovery with coinbase is there? I assume it’s gone
- → Don’t know if many people know this. Posted earlier about staking on coinbase and if anyone could give me advice. I’ve been reading the tos and it says “coinbase will distribute any rewards to you after receipt by coinbase, minus a 25% commission”. Had no clue about this.