- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by DBRiMatt.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 01:35 #343987Cheese6260Participant
Society is far from fully adopting crypto and we are still pioneering the whole space as we know it. Each bear and bull cycle there’s a new wave who gets involved, experiences their first complete cycle and stays in the space.
CEX’s are continuing to jostle in the rapidly evolving space and crypto.com and Coinbase both had incredible rewards in the past year. In the bear both steadily reduced their rewards. I used both and tried to take advantage of each reward. But as Celsius declares bankruptcy, CDC continues to slash everything, Coinbase reintroduced their 4% XLM card returns.
It’s not a big deal but when stepping back and looking at the space they’re one of the few exchanges that is keeping the bulk of benefits. It’s bullish in this market for them to do this and could bode well for them in the long run. And probably reflects their health and more conservative risk management that allowed them to hold their ground well.
They could slash them again next rewards period and I could be totally wrong but as someone constantly trying to reap the rewards of cards Coinbase has kept the bulk of their benefits that will reap rewards come next run.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 01:35 #343988ShanktarDonetsk
Seeing as how other exchanges have shit the bed they might actually win that game tooSunday, July 24th, 2022 at 01:35 #343989DBRiMatt
CDC is the only crypto rewards card available to Australians…
You hear that Binance and Coinbase?!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Coinbase card is underrated. Earned over $500 in cashback with the Coinbase debit card in the last 8 months
- → THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY?! I’ve also tracked my lotto expenses for the last couple of years with only non winning tickets to show for it. So you know where this winning ticket is going? Probably my wife, but you get the point. If you can afford it, BUY and HOLD!
- → New Game coming to Avax Blockchain! Did you miss out on Pizza Game? Check this P2E game out!
- → In a Play-to-Earn game (P2E), a player can earn financial rewards through their participation in one or more games. A blockchain based game enhances the P2E experience by allowing easy transfer of wealth both into and out of the game environment. This is an incredibly exciting development for player
- → Metamask developers have created a new NFT game. This game has every chance to become the most popular game of all time! Have time to take part in the open beta testing and get $ 100 for the test!
- → Crypto .com card versus Coinbase card shipping and cashback
- → My account of Coinbase pro is frozen. I’m not able to buy, sell or deposit. I called Coinbase support and they said Coinbase pro doesn’t have phone number and I need to send email to specialist. But they didn’t resolve my issue. Do you know how to contact Coinbase pro?
- → Experiences with Coinbase card and Coinbase as a “bank” in general?
- → Could some one explain how does coinbase generate revenue from their prepaid coinbase card?
- → Looks like Coinbase will be discontinuing the Coinbase Card rewards. Tis’ a sad day to crypto.
- → And Coinbase brings back Stellar Lumen rewards at 4% for the Coinbase Card. What an unexpected outcome.
- → Gemini Exchange Launches Crypto Credit Card In All 50 States: Here Are The Perks – “With this credit card, customers can earn 3% back in crypto on dining purchases (up to $6,000 in annual spending), 2% on groceries, and 1% on all other purchases.” [Crypto News]
- → The Bitpanda Visa Card: More than a Crypto Card
- → The Crypto.com card isn’t worth it anymore, but which crypto card alternatives are out there?
- → Slowly, then all at once: Major Israeli credit card provider launches BTC rewards card (spare me the anti-Israel BS) [Image]